Zoe ZE50 Delivery Delay

That’s kinda opposite to what seems to be happening more broadly, but then France is further down the curve than we are. Logistics are undoubtedly stretched as more people order online and panic buying has seen massive demand on the supply chains. I can see from my contacts regarding Tesla Direct that it is still working at the maximum, although the covid19 procedures mean lots more distance in the Passover. (Can’t be a handover anymore!)
Trust they get the batch of Zoe’s to Evezy soon.

1 Like

Just seen this post on FB…
Got my new ZE50 delivered from DSG today - first impressions are it has everything I liked about the old one, but without the niggles from before. Comfortable, feels much more premium, and some nice touches, like the blue on the wheels. Thanks to Will Adams for sorting it all!

Image may contain: car and outdoor

No photo description available.

Image may contain: outdoor

2 Likes

@burnt_crisps2 could you ring Will at DSG and see what you can find out about the evezy Zoes?

With your posh Oxfordshire accent, charm and sophistication, I’m sure he’d tell you everything I want to know :wink:

2 Likes

It looks good in Grey!

Although I’d be cautious saying it has none of the niggles, under the bonnet it’s Exactly the same heating system

My trusty Renault dealer source has just shared this information:

“We are now being told, all cars that are in the UK and scheduled for delivery this month, will be with dealers in time for the end of the month.”

2 Likes

Another FB post… looking good in red…

Thank you to Will Adams for a super efficient handover today. Lovely to meet you at last. Up to Morecambe in our ZE40 and returned in our new GT Line. Loving this car already. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think the red might be growing on me!

2 Likes

1 Like

Not really a review that video is it, shows very little of car, just him talking and driving, lame

Also DSG sticker on the back totally sucks

Just got this email from evezy:

We just wanted to give you a quick update on all the wonderful EVs coming your way. Here are your waiting list positions.

BMW i3 120Ah: 32

Renault Zoe ZE50: 7

Due to Covid-19, our delivery times have been impacted. The car manufacturers we work with have closed their plants short term, which is further affecting the issue. We will continue to keep you updated over the coming weeks once we have more information. However, we still have vehicles being returned, so the waiting list will continue to be reduced in this way.

I’m 30 for an i3 and getting it on Tuesday. So I expect you’ll be getting one soon.

What happens when you get offered a car and you say no, you go the back of the queue?

So they’re delivering 30 i3s between now and Tuesday? They’ve either got a new delivery or getting lots of cars handed back. I don’t want an i3 anymore. Keep meaning to take myself off the waitlist. Where are you going to pick it up from?

1 Like

Hey @Pinky_Ponk ! Given the current circumstances, we understand this may not be the best time for everyone to collect their car. For this reason, if you prefer not to take your Evezy vehicle right now we will maintain your position on the waiting list until things get back to normal :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

In the e-mail 2 days ago I was 50th in line for i3, just received a call confirming my car is ready.

Politely declined due to the current restrictions, but was pleased to know I can keep my position in queue, so when the situation changes I don’t have to start from the back of the waiting list.

4 Likes

That’s probably because its a return due to covid19 or other reason and all those in front of you have said similar, no point in taking it yet. Wait till restrictions lifted.

1 Like

I was number 47 and received the same call this morning. Also declined for now until the restrictions are lifted. Top notch service!

4 Likes

Hello there, is there an update on the state of deliveries of the Zoe’s? I got an update last Friday but new new piece of information since last week. Have people been receiving car orders?

1 Like

Renault have shutdown manufacturing so I doubt it will be for a while, even cars at the dock aren’t moving now

1 Like

The new Zoes are in the country but they haven’t arrived at the Leamington Spa Operations Centre yet to have the evezy hardware fitted.

1 Like

The new Zoes are at Renault’s Import Centre in Southampton. They will have all their evezy hardware fitted there, and then be delivered to Swap Points or customer’s homes.

This will happen once lockdown is lifted. Most of us can’t use our cars very much at the moment, so evezy are taking the financial hit.

3 Likes