Zoe Survey

This also just popped in email. Completed.:older_man:

3 Likes

Out of interest, what were the questions? I’ve got a Zoe at the moment. Feels like a bus, what with the high driving position and large steering wheel. The steering seems a lot heavier at parking speeds than the e-208 as well. I can see that my biceps have got bigger already !

2 Likes

Just done mine :+1: fingers crossed

1 Like

Now thats pushing my gray matter a bit so can’t be precise. First was tick all relevant boxes for liking Zoe, usual stuff range price etc and “other” for own comment.

Another was… no got me there.

Last was free text.

Not very helpful, must pay more attention in class.:older_man:

1 Like

How come back in presumably non yellow Zoe? If you don’t mind me asking.:older_man:

2 Likes

That’s because it’s normal, unlike the must sit low to see the dash and the toy steering wheel in the Pug :laughing:

3 Likes

I asked why it wasn’t available in that awesome Purple and why the heated seats and Bose weren’t ticked. Other than that we all know I’ve been singing the Zoe’s praises since Feb when I got it. Will I be saying the same for the E-C4 from the 21st Of this month though! Hmmm :thinking:

Just done mine and some where….
is it a replacement car, first ev, what car did it replace, primary/secondary, like the most, like the least,
What would you like to see in future Renault and think there was a few more, but they have withered into the mists of time…. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They’ve probably got to decide if they’re replacing Zoe with R5. They would have seen it at Munich.

2 Likes

It’s a courtesy car while the yellow peril is getting some cosmetic attention.

2 Likes

My thoughts too and remembered another question was… what other cars did you consider

2 Likes

Is that via driverline/garage?

1 Like

No it’s from Zurich /FMG

2 Likes

Eh? - Not the 50 Gt then - this has lovely light steering and if the wheel was any smaller u would need binoculars to see it!

Driv position Is however too high and the wheel too far away

When is UK availability scheduled? - Is it really 40% less than Zoe? Does it really have a better range than Gt?

Is this the first £295pcm all inc Onto car? :slight_smile:

If the UK stepped up to USA standards of adoption discount, this wouldnt be much more than £11k … So Onto would have to go way sub £300pcm all inc to attract customers from simply buying outright

What about the BYD Dolphin and similar?

as a State pensioner I cannot afford to keep Zoe afloat, however at sub £300 all inc, I would be able to keep with Onto, who I consider to be a good bunch :slight_smile:

Yes it’s a GT Line. It’s not got a reversing camera though, is that normal ?

1 Like

Unless they can get a good deal on a Chinese budget marque, I don’t see a sub £300 vehicle returning. In fact the only one they’ve ever offered at that price point was the Zoe R110 ZE40, and that was only £11 under.

1 Like

If you have a Zoe @ £389 a month then you only need two referrals ( 2x £50 ) to get it down to £289 per month, it might be worth making some youtube videos? you don’t need to be too tech savy you can just do it from your phone.

As an older gentleman (?) you may have a different view on the car/ONTO which may be of interest to people who are also in the same place in life, your views may be of more use to them than the review of a 20/30 year old who has already made a review etc.

Just a thought and as they say nothing ventured, nothing gained.

2 Likes

No my GT Line has it but it a 70 plate. Maybe casualty of fish and chip shortages.:older_man:

2 Likes

That, or dropping the the VW Up. It’s a drop in range to the Zoe, but it’s a saving of £50 or £60 per month but may be worth it if it would make enough of a difference to keep Onto affordable versus having to leave completely.

Especially when Onto pay for your public charging anyways, if there’s enough charging around you and on the routes you commonly drive, it shouldn’t be too much hassle… Well as long as you aren’t regularly doing your 1000 Mile trips to the edge of the country anyway!

Spreading the word is definitely another good option as suggested above. Whether that’s YouTube, social media, or in person to friends, family, or strangers who come up to you when you’re at a charger showing interest in EVs. If you’re good at selling it, you can do very well with referral bonuses.

3 Likes