Zoe dash changed

Has anyone else’s Zoe dash changed this week? I got in the car today started driving and realised the dashboard layout had completely changed!

There are three different display options to choose from in the settings from the central infotainment console. You should be able to change back to your preferred display. Zoe sometimes just likes to change things up for no apparent reason. Happened to me once or twice when I had one last year.

1 Like

As @sdmr states above. These days cars are just like Windows OS and do random things as and when they like. Software and the bugs that go with them are the bane of our lives. :confused:

1 Like

Oh didn’t know there was a choice. I had a quick look in the settings and couldn’t find it so assumed they’d just done a blanket over the air update. I’ll try again tomorrow (or actually read the manual!)

1 Like

Yeah, mine did a over the air update recently and reverted back to the standard 2 circle view which to me is tacky. I quickly switched back to the Tesla-esque look. Far more appropriate with a red sunset :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t even think it’s an OTA update that triggers it to revert. Sometimes it just randomly seems to do it.

There’s been a couple of times where I have unlocked the car and then the usual welcome sound didn’t play when I opened the door. I noticed on those occasions that the theme would reset then. No update had taken place.

2 Likes

@Koda I haven’t had that one yet…. But I guess I know now what’s coming if it does. My latest gaffs is temperature outside not showing up in the screen and the seatbelt warning or seating plan warning light when people are sitting in the seat but not wearing a seatbelt front or back…. Doesn’t seem to go away after starting the car every so often. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. God this OS is useless. :weary::weary::weary::weary:

3 Likes