Zero miles after swap

Hi all, apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere but I couldn’t find anything from searching. I swapped my car this morning and have just opened the Onto app. My new car is showing with the correct registration and battery percentage, but according to the app I have zero miles, the 4000 or so I had accrued seem to have disappeared. Is this normal, will they reset at some point soon? I don’t want to drive the car and suddenly be charged because I’ve used extra miles.

It may or may not be related, but I also can’t view my profile on the Onto website, I can log in on the home page successfully, but when I try to open the My Account page I get an internal server error.

Hi @tnmchris - sorry you’re having these issues. We are investigating this now and will be in touch with you shortly to get you back into your account!

2 Likes

Hi @Carenza_at_Onto , thanks for that!

Hi @tnmchris you should now be able to access your account!

In terms of the mileage, if you’re still having issues please do contact our support team using the live chat on our site, or on [email protected] or 0345 0348 647 and we should be able to help out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Carenza_at_Onto , I’ve just checked and everything seems to be back as it should, thanks for your help!

3 Likes