ZE50 Best Colour?

As the evezy ZE50s will be available in almost all the colours, will we all be choosing the same one?

Let’s find out by participating in the poll. Here’s a reminder of what Zoe will look like in the range of colour options:

@Lily_at_Evezy please note the results and order accordingly :wink:

2 Likes
  • Glacier White
  • Quartz White
  • Highland Grey
  • Titanium Grey
  • Celadon Blue
  • Flame Red
  • Aconite
  • Diamond Black
  • Zircon Blue

0 voters

Honestly, I’m torn between Titanium Grey, Flame Red, and Black :roll_eyes: Need to decide before I get the call :grin:

2 Likes

I guess if you like an unpopular colour, you’re more likely to get what you want. But Flame Red…? :rofl:

It grew on me after seeing it in Bjorns Zoe review!

1 Like

True, looks better in the video than the picture in the brochure above :+1:

1 Like

Not going to vote as it will skew results for those wanting a Zoe, but do like it in red and blue.

2 Likes

Zoe is too small for us in the back, but if I was having one it would be titanium grey :heart_eyes:
Waiting for a stormtrooper

1 Like

White/Grey/Red look so good to me!

Interestingly, the models have now been added to the website with ‘8 weeks’ wait. However, when I joined the waiting list on Feb 22 (evening), I was quoted 12-14 weeks. I wonder whether I can expect to get a call before May, or if the original estimate is still valid.

Maybe the end of month e-mail update shed some light on this.

What Waitlist did you join? If it was for a ZE50, you were given a position rather than a date afaik.

GT Line ZE50, was given 12-14 weeks estimate!

After I borrowed a Zoe from the MK EV Experience Centre, I had my heart set on one. I love purple so I wanted the aconite one. But when I went to see my local dealership they just didn’t seem interested in selling me one. They had no stock, couldn’t say when the ZE50 was being released (this was back in Aug/Sept iirc) and didn’t even look on their systems to see where I could get a second hand one.
I also went to Volkswagen and the salesman sat in the office and let the 18 year old lad who had been there for 2 months show me the E-Golf. Not interested in selling me a car.

Then I found a good deal on an Ioniq, and placed a factory order (in October) . Unfortunately I’m still waiting. Hence I’m hoping a Zoe will come along soon from Evezy.

1 Like

What made you chose Ionic in the end, and which trim did you get?
I checked out one in a local dealership this month, it looked very spacious!

Does it take a while before you get one as a factory order?

@ArtursEV - it was an excellent deal for less than £200 p/m (lease), it’s very efficient and it has all the features that I am used to. The old Zoes weren’t in stock, the new Zoe wasn’t due yet. I didn’t pursue the Zoe because the dealership just didn’t seem interested in selling them.

I ordered it in October and I was originally told it would arrive in January. Then it was pushed back to February then to March and now it is expected to reach the dealership on 22nd April. So I won’t get it until May. That’s if it doesn’t get pushed back again. :frowning: My 2 previous new cars (Mercedes) have been in stock models (before that I had a 14 year old Honda) so I had them within 2 weeks. The wait for the Hyundai is driving me crazy.
It’ll be the premium trim.

1 Like

I hope we get to choose as I only my want grey or white, if I got a red or purple one I wouldn’t be picking it up. I’d like an update on Evezy’s system for this

1 Like

I’m trying to put together some photos of the different Zoe colours in the metal. This should help us make our choices when the time comes. Photos of certain colours are particularly difficult to get hold of. That is the case with Highland Grey. These pictures were captured from a video, hence the poor quality. Once I’ve got better images, I’ll replace them, preferably with evezy Zoe subscribers own snaps!

1. Highland Grey.

1 Like

2 Aconite

1 Like

3 Zircon Blue

2 Likes

4 Titanium Grey

1 Like

5 Diamond Black

1 Like