Win a free month of your subscription with our #LoveMyEV Instagram competition!

What radio station and program was this on, and who is the CFO?

I’m guessing it was this…
I just noticed it on Twitter…

Onto
@DriveOnto

·

6h

Onto the radio! RadioOncoming automobile Join our CCO, Rui Ferreira, live today at 1:30pm on

@hoxtonradio

! Rui will be giving you an all-inclusive guide to Onto so be sure not to miss! Tune in here:

hoxtonradio.com
Hoxton Radio
The freshest insight into fashion, style and new trends bringing fresh music to the airwaves.

2 Likes

Yup thats the one! @burnt_crisps2

I saw it on their Instagram story

That’s very interesting. My money is on the MGs.

Hey everyone… Happy Valentines Day to you all!

Thanks to everyone for the entries, they were all great and we loved reading them!

Here’s our winning entry:

"I love my ONTO Fully Electric Car! WHY?
-Global air pollution reduction with my EV
-All inclusive! Insurance, public charging, servicing, road tax and breakdown coverage
PLUS 1000miles only with 1 month commitment and NO deposit!
DRIVE ONTO, GO ELECTRIC!"

All of our wonderful winners have been informed! If you want to see just how much others love their EV then you can do so here and also via #LoveMyEV on Instagram!

With love,
The Onto Team

11 Likes

Maybe good if you checked what the poster was saying as there is an inaccuracy in their post

Let’s see if anyone can see it??

4 Likes

@mozzauk the free car swap sounds intriguing :eyes:

5 Likes

That is what I thought as well… Never knew it existed…

4 Likes

Either its a mistake or Maybe that only applies to the winners of the competition for one month.

2 Likes

I believe ONTO for Business customers get a free swap after 12 months of consecutive rental. Not sure of any other circumstances though.

1 Like

I think she meant it is swap-free you can swap when you want. She didn’t mean any cost. I think:)

2 Likes

Well that should be “freely”, then. Adverb, qualifying the verb “to swap” :rofl:

ETA : Also, I guess car swap is technically free, it’s the delivery which isn’t.

6 Likes

Well I sold my soul and got £100 :moneybag:

All just a bit of fun :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes