Which part of the country is everyone from?

Little village in North Oxfordshire, not too far from Banbury.
Only 2 EV’s in our village, neighbour round the corner has a Tesla M3 LR and my Jag I-Pace. Soon to be 3 as I know someone who is getting a Kia e-Niro, which is pretty impressive for a small village.
Like many parts of the country, ICE far outweigh the EV population, but I regularly see a couple of I-Pace’s which must be local in other villages and obviouslyTesla’s which are the most common when out and about and occasionally the odd i3, Zoe and Leaf.

2 Likes

Keep checking the booking system regularly!
There’s a very high level of demand but I have seen the Kona come up available for delivery here to the north east almost every day this week while I have been checking for the cars I want. If you aren’t too picky on color and/or trim level then it shouldn’t be too hard to get your booking either changed ahead of delivery, or booked in for a swap once your Zoe arrives.

1 Like

Live in Southampton, quite a few EV’s of all ranges about. Southampton currently offers free charging as well to help encourage people, as well as free toll-bridge crossing to residents.

4 Likes

I’m from just outside of Edinburgh and I’d say the most frequent EV I see is a Tesla Model 3. Although, I do often see a lot of other EV’s now that I’m aware of them!

3 Likes

Manchester here and I see a lot of Teslas on the road tbh.

3 Likes

Edinburgh here, would definitely say I see mostly Tesla’s. Definitely seeing more electric cars in general, just hoping for some new chargers in Edinburgh.

1 Like