WhatCar? Large Electric Car Awards 2021 - what do you think?

Hey everyone!

The WhatCar? large electric car of the year awards are out for 2021!

Here are the category winners:

And the best large electric car of the year 2021 award goes to…

Do you agree with them? Which ones would you like to see added to our Onto fleet? :wink:

2 Likes

BMW iX3 please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tesla Model X or Audi E-tron

2 Likes

Anyone of the above please!! Why thank you that’s awfully kind putting me top of the list lol

1 Like

Any of them would be welcome, except for the Tesla they are just far to expensive but I’m guessing the others wouldn’t be that far behind !!

1 Like

@Lily_at_Onto Isn’t the Tesla Model 3 SR+ already on the fleet? :wink:

Have a look at my survey to see what new vehicles we want on the fleet (well 43 of us anyway)

3 Likes

Which car will win this category then? Renault Zoe, Peugeot e-208 or Honda e? Looks like we’ll find out tomorrow!

2 Likes

I’m plumping for the e-208! Let’s see if I’m right :thinking:

2 Likes

It would be very useful to be able to have a Model X for a month for holidays and big trips.

3 Likes

1 Like

Just announced on Twitter:

So I reckon it’s between the Honda e and Peugeot e-208 for top spot. What Car like both EVs, according to reviews I’ve read. Overall, the Pug should win. Only 20 minutes before finding out.

1 Like

Wouldn’t have thought the e-Niro counted as a small car :thinking:

I’ll let @Lily_at_Onto announce the winner as I’m far too disappointed to pass on the news :sob:

1 Like

Agree that should the the Kona, must be a big typo :joy:

1 Like

Here it is! The big winner for small electric car award 2021 is the VW ID.3!

3 Likes

@E7EV I’m curious to know why you’re disappointed? I see this car performed quite well on your survey!

If only on.to had the ID.3! Seeing so many people interested in it I bet it would be a very popular choice.

2 Likes

Sorry but if the ZE50 had won, I’d be cancelling my subscription and never coming back! :rofl::rofl::rofl::see_no_evil:

1 Like

@Lily_at_Onto As the category was small electric vehicle, I hadn’t counted on the ID.3 being in the running (or the e-Niro). So not disappointed that the ID.3 won, just that the e-208 didn’t win something!

Hopefully next time, there will be small, medium and large categories and the Awards will be sponsored by ONTO again!

2 Likes

ONTO didn’t choose the winner, they just sponsored the two electric vehicle categories. It’s your subscription to WhatCar that you would of had to cancel. And the Zoe did sort of win, as was a runner up being the best value EV :wink:

1 Like

Ah, misread that bit :see_no_evil: