What Improvements Have You Seen During Your Subscription?

With the latest announcement about the key, thought it might be interesting to do a recap of what improvements Evezy/ONTO have introduced to their service since you became a subscriber.

Let’s limit it to one per person, and copy and paste into your post so that the list gets updated as we go along. Add a short comment explaining why you liked it. Those inserting an improvement into the list in the correct chronological order will get extra points! (That’ll get harder to do as the list gets longer)

Improvements During my Subscription

5 Likes

Monthly contracts (Car Hire Excess Insurance possible)

1 Like

Rewards programme (Being able to use points for bolts ons or car swaps)

2 Likes

Getting a key (no more fumbling for the phone with heavy shopping)

3 Likes

European travel (very important one for me as this was the main thing that almost prevented me from joining originally. Really enjoyed our trip to France, Belgium and Germany last summer, and will hopefully enjoy the next one even more thanks to the ***** **** which will leave more change for baguettes, waffles and bratwurst!)

2 Likes

European travel (very important one for me as this was the main thing that almost prevented me from joining originally. Really enjoyed our trip to France, Belgium and Germany last summer)

Cheaper delivery and exchange fees

2 Likes

Zoe GT Line Price reduction

European travel (very important one for me as this was the main thing that almost prevented me from joining originally. Really enjoyed our trip to France, Belgium and Germany last summer)

2 Likes

Expanded fleet of vehicles available for subscription with regular addition of new models

2 Likes

Expanded fleet of vehicles available for subscription with regular addition of new models

** Edited - Forgot about how good it is that Onto listened to it’s customers and we now have the Shell Recharge card in addition to BP. So while driver switching in the app is useful, having more charging options is amazing. Thank you.

3 Likes