What Happens to De-fleeted Evezy Zoes?

4 Likes

CASE HISTORY No 2

In “APY”er days at evezy’s Operations Hub in Leamington Spa.

For sale at one of Renault Retail Group’s dealerships

Traces of the dash cam can still be seen on the windscreen.

3 Likes

Must be very good sticky or poor removal skills and clean up after. :grinning: :smiley:

3 Likes

I thought they kept vehicles for up to 3 years?
Those pictured can’t be that old with a 68 plate.

It would be great if Onto reward existing customers of pensionable age with a good discount on 3rd yr budget cars
Say, c £330pcm for 1500mls :slight_smile:

I’ve gone down the rabbit hole on this one and gone ex ONTO/Evezy spotting on AutoTrader…

3 Likes

Don’t worry you’re not the first to do this :wink:

I wouldn’t be surprised if ONTO originally paid more or less these prices when they bought them 2 years ago. When I last looked 6 months ago, these ONTO Zoe ZE40s we’re going for around the £14k mark, so they’ve appreciated since then!

My vehicle registration area code database will come in very handy in future years to spot ex ONTO vehicles for sale on Autotrader!

4 Likes

Would a vehicle report show the owner as a fleet/hire company owner or would a vehicle report just show “1 prior owner?”

I guess all used car sales are buyer beware to a degree, and at least we know Onto cars are maintained properly and repaired if there are any issues…

3 Likes

I rang a Renault dealer once enquiring about the history of a Zoe that I suspected was ex ONTO. In the end I don’t think it was. The dealer confirmed it had belonged to a company, but wouldn’t name it. I should think however, that if I’d been in the showroom seriously considering buying it, they would have shown me the log book naming the previous owner.

2 Likes