What do you do whilst charging?

I have watched some YouTube & Netflix, grabbed a coffee, played a round of golf, grabbed some food (That’s just another excuse!) but usually take the opportunity to charge whilst I’m on conference calls which works perfectly.

Today tho, I broke out the electric bike, popped the car on charge and headed off on a 20 mile bike ride.

What do you do when charging?

4 Likes

Cup of tea from a thermos if it’s a long trip, coupled with some reading usually in the car- alternately pop round to the shops if it’s up the road on the rapid charger.

If it’s a non-rapid charger then it’s usually destination charging for me, so I’m doing whatever it is I want to do at the destination!

Must say you’re a very active individual! (That’s a compliment!)

2 Likes

Always rapid and try to keep to 30 mins max - coffee, snack, shopping, loo, plan next stop. Occasionally YouTube, this place and/or SpeakEV.

2 Likes

Drink coffee or go for a run

1 Like

Pop to the shops, have a bite to eat in the car, listen to radio, catch up on messages/forums or watch a movie on the car display. Glad to find out today that I can still do this last one in my new id.3

3 Likes

I take my significant other driver Grandmasuec with me for company👴

2 Likes

Watching on the car display sounds like a good idea. Are you on Android or using CarBeidge on iPhone to do it?

1 Like

I’m just plugging in a USB stick loaded with movie files and using the cars built in media player. Works on id.3 and Hyundai Ioniq. Presumably works on Kona too, not sure about other manufacturers.

2 Likes

Doesn’t your insignificant other driver feel left out? :wink:

1 Like

I get your meaning @E7EV. However, I feel a little explanation of my use of the phrase connected to Grandmasuec who is my “Significant other” (from only Fools and Horses) and my other driver for ONTO. Probably not necessary to explain myself but just in case Grandma joins the Community. :older_man:

2 Likes