What about the new terms to renew every month

@Marcel I had similar issue in the app, clicked on the link, opened up the agreement. I hit start, then sign and then all greyed out. There was no way I could sign it via the app. Thanks for your tip. I had to use the link from the email via my laptop for it to all work. It was lucky I hadn’t deleted the email as I was expecting to sign it all via the app.

2 Likes

Hi Guys, I just want to know if anyone here on the legacy pricing with Onto, I just got the new agreement to sign with my tesla but the legacy pricing seems to have gone and now shows the current pricing, only asking as this might tip me over to leasing or contract hire.

anyone in similar situation?
any thoughts?

If you’re on legacy pricing and haven’t changed cars you’re able to keep the discounted rate no problem. Give them a call in the morning and they should be able to find out what went wrong and make sure you are charged the correct amount.

I know for me though, my contract displayed the full price and I had a rolling monthly credit automatically applied to bring me down to legacy pricing. So the price on the agreement and the amount taken from my bank account weren’t the same.

1 Like

Thanks Koda will give them a ring tomorrow

I had the same, did they sort it ok for you? emailed but not heard back…

1 Like

Same here. 17.5% price rise. Emailed on Saturday. Nothing back yet. I’ll be cancelling if this isn’t just a mistake.

1 Like

Oh god I hope not please say this was a mistake

ok guys after 2 phone calls over the weekend, rang them today finally someone sorted it out(finally!) , they ask me to log out of the app and log in again and it showed the legacy pricing ,it was a mistake on their part

@Rob2020 don’t cancel its a mistake on their part -typical evezy/onto always have to chase them
@Cuffers_p yes all sorted today thanks

@Koda thanks for the advice

was close to cancelling as already had a browse on pcp and leasing deals

hope this helps guys

2 Likes

How do you get legacy pricing? I got the new ds3 e tense coming Wednesday but I don’t want the price changing every month if I stick to the car for few months

if you registered and singed up before early January this year before they put the prices up,so its just luck I guess

Legacy pricing is for people who signed up in the early days and have older cars. Things like the original Renault Zoe ZE40 used to be £289 but a price increase changed this to £339. People who keep their original car keep their original price.

This doesn’t apply to you. You’ll pay the price as listed on your rental agreement each month.

1 Like

I’m on legacy pricing with an i3 - this month’s renewal came through at the new price so I sent an email questioning it and got a new agreement with the legacy price within a couple of hours.

Judging by what’s happened to other posters it looks like you lose legacy pricing when the vehicle goes back at the end of Onto’s lease cycle or if you choose to replace. Mine is about 8 months old.

I’d expect at some stage that they’ll give notice and I’ll move to the new pricing, but I can have no complaints as I’ve had a cracking deal for getting on for 20 months now.

I still haven’t got a reply but the price on my renewal contract has changed back to what it should be. :+1:

2 Likes