We've doubled the Refer a Friend bonus: Give £100 and get £100!

Halloween is just around the corner, and we’re here to give out the treats!

So how’s this, until December 31st when you refer a friend to Onto using your referral code, you’ll both be awarded £100 off a month’s subscription when they sign up and subscribe!

How does it work?
All you need to do is log into the Onto app, tap ‘My account’ and then ‘Refer a friend’. Here you can see your unique code and even share it with your friends and family.

All they need to do is register and enter your referral code during registration. Once they make their booking, they’ll get £100 off and so will you - it’s a win-win!

In case your friend has already registered using your referral code but has not booked a car yet, if they subscribe by the end of the year, you’ll both get the increased referral reward of £100!

Is there a limit?
No, you’ll get £100 for every friend that takes on a subscription! Your discount will be applied on the day your friend starts their booking.

For extra info on how to refer a friend works just click here, and you can find all the T&Cs here.

Well, what are you waiting for? Time to spread the word and save some cash!

11 Likes

This is a fantastic offer.

Just wish you guys would allow those with a business contract to also refer.
I could refer plenty of individuals for both personal and business contracts with Onto but I don’t have a referral code :frowning:

1 Like

Good point. I think, having chatted with Mo, that this might not be likely - but you never know.

I became a personal customer last November (although still haven’t got around to referring any… i expect I will one day)…

But, in addition, I became a business customer (or rather the people I work for did at my strong recommendation) two months ago. So, it would have been nice to be recognised for that, and nice for them to be recognised if they advocate Onto to people they come across.

But then [tongue mostly in cheek] I have been involved a lot on the edge of bribery and corruption in the FS world for many decades now, so I don’t know how this goes into a Gifts Register….:rofl::crazy_face:

You could always give them mine , :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But it does sound slightly unfair on business customers, unless they setup a different scheme :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah - its just a shame.

I run my own limited company so it would just mean my monthly payment the following month would be lower by £50/£100- so no other drama other than that but I appreciate some businesses will have more complex arrangements.

Onto just need to provide the referral credit back to the business that pays the invoice - how they then deal with that is between the business and the individual fleet driver.

I just want my own code that I can give to friends and family - so that my monthly payments are reduced :slight_smile: