Welcome to our Onto community forum!

Welcome to our Onto community forum!

We are launching this community to be in touch with you - a place where you can interact with us, ask questions and have discussions with fellow members about everything EV.

To get started, log in with your Onto account. Don’t have one? Head over to on.to and sign up. To participate in our forum, you just need to create your free account by introducing an email and password - no need to complete the full registration.

If you are already logged in, check out our community guidelines , our top posts or introduce yourself :wave:.

Hi!

You might want to make a rule about not pimping referral IDs in posts, signatures or whatever, otherwise everyone is going to do it. It tends to make a mess of other forums where Evezy is brought up.

Food for thought!

3 Likes

Hi Durzel! Welcome to our community and thanks for the feedback. We will definitely look into this. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi I’m Martyn

I have decided to dip my toe in the EV waters and like the look of the Evezy deal. As I move to my house in Thailand between November and February it will suit me perfectly as I won’t have to pay for a car I’m not using for a 1/3 of the year. I’m about to sign up for a Renault Zoe to see how I get on with all electric motoring having never even driven one before. I’m looking for feedback on Evezy to see if that are good people to deal with and if there any pitfalls. Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Hi @MBC, welcome to Evezy :smiley: Glad to hear our service suits what you are looking for. Did you know most people that start driving electric never go back to petrol? The Zoe is a great car, you will love it! If you have any specific questions, don’t hesitate to let me know.

3 Likes

Hi @MBC In my experience evezy are a good company to deal with. One of the main pitfalls has been lack of supply of vehicles. This should improve though, with hundreds of new models due to join the fleet as soon as Covid 19 restrictions are lifted.

You would need to remember to cancel your subscription at least 7 days before the end of the last month before you leave, and then give them plenty of notice before you come back. That way you should get a vehicle as soon as you get back. You could maybe try a different EV each 9 month period. Start with a Zoe and work your way up to a Tesla!

3 Likes

Hi. Get yourself on one or more waiting lists ASAP if you want a specific car that isn’t currently available. You might be lucky as I understand Renault ZOE 40s are more likely to be available now/soon. I’m waiting for things to ease off so I can sell an ICE car and use a Zoe until my salary sacrifice Audi e-tron arrives via work later in the year.

3 Likes