We’re returning to Fully Charged Live for 2022!

resized-image-Promo (1)

The world’s leading clean energy and electric vehicle show is back for 2022 from April 29th to May 1st at Farnborough International… and we’re going to be there!

For those of you who joined us last year, you’ll know it’s a weekend packed with electric cars, test drives, amazing exhibits, and that’s not even scratching the surface. This year, our very own Rob Jolly will be joining a dream team of industry leaders on Friday 29th for an EV myth busting panel from 11:30am - 12 at the Giga Theatre. It’s not one to miss!

If you’re signed up to our marketing emails, keep an eye on your inbox tonight as we’ll be announcing the winners of our ticket giveaway! For those who aren’t, you can buy tickets for the weekend here (free entry for kids 15 and under).

Make sure to come and say hello at stand C30 if you’re attending, it’s going to be a great weekend!

3 Likes

Hoping to go, never managed to go to the Onto meet up

As has been widely circulated by others (not me, I’m just the messenger!) on social media, we mere attendees need to know about Cake before plotting our route through the stands… :cake:

…so how much of a priority should we be making C30?

:clown_face::cowboy_hat_face:

(Oh - and it will be my first FCL event and really looking forward to meeting as many people as possible - and getting to panel sessions like the one at which Rob will be taking part!)

1 Like

BUMP

So - come on fellow EVonauts:

Who else is going??? :raising_hand_man:t3:

Sad to say not this year.:older_man:

I will be going not sure what day yet

1 Like

We are planning on going on Friday.

1 Like

REMINDER!

Fully Charged Live starts tomorrow!

This weekend (29th-1st), we’ll be at stand C30 at the world’s leading clean energy and electric vehicle show, and we cannot wait.

It’s a jam-packed schedule over the 3 days including our CEO and co-founder, Rob Jolly, joining an industry-leading panel to set some EV myths straight. We’ll even be unveiling a new addition to our fleet, plus a few more surprises including a token of our appreciation for being part of this awesome Community. So if you’re going to be there, make sure you drop by to say hello…

If you’d like to come down, you can still buy tickets here - it’s going to be a great weekend so hope to see you there!

3 Likes

Just FYI - I’ll be at Fully Charged tomorrow along with other Onto colleagues - please don’t be to harsh on us, come and say Hi & see what surprises we’ve got up our sleeve.

See you guys there :wink:

2 Likes

Shame I cant make it as its too far away… But have fun this weekend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Renault Megane?

1 Like

Fiat 500 I think

1 Like

@E7EV no spoilers from us - but the new car will be on our display all weekend long :grin:

2 Likes

I’m also at fully charged tomorrow (Friday). Please swing by and say hello.

1 Like

Right. I may even make you my first call and measure up the new addition! :blue_car::zap::smiley:

2 Likes

Look forward to it @K12Beano

1 Like

Hopefully to be something exciting because my birthday is tomorrow :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

4 Likes

Spoiler alert!

3 Likes

was going to come but no new cars to see to be honest so wouldnt make much of a video lol

2 Likes