We’re celebrating turning four years old this week!

Gif

Our anniversary gives us an opportunity to look back at the amazing journey we’ve been on since we started in August 2018.

From adding 77 cars to the fleet in 2018 to over 3500 that we’ve added this past year, including 12 new models. Our team has grown too. From just 13 back in 2018 to over 140 today, with three offices including our new Warwick HQ which we moved into earlier this year.

Thanks all of you for being part of this Community and helping us achieve so much in such a relatively short amount of time. We’re not done yet, though!

We hope you’ll join us for many more birthdays as we continue to grow our Community, develop our service, and help more people make the switch to driving electric. We’d love to hear what you’ve enjoyed about being part of this awesome Community over the last four years.

To mark this special occasion, our own baker extraordinaire Stephen created this fantastic cake, which was a big hit with the team in the office today. Check it out!

7 Likes

How do we get some merch/swag… them mugs look nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@mozzauk I agree I’d love an ONTO mug… And a slice of cake

@Lily_at_Onto Can we redeem our points for cake? :laughing: do you have any ONTO mugs, pens, hoodies, Audi E-Trons, bags, or other freebies you can send?

3 Likes

I think everyones eye is on the merch more than anything else! But congrats for the solid 4 years!

3 Likes

Just attend one of the cars and coffee get together events.
After the Epping Forest one, I expect there will be some organised up North.

2 Likes

By the time an up north cars and coffee event happens, I will probably be in my new car and no longer an OntO customer… :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe a long run down to Epping then.

Guess we should get @Lily_at_Onto to tell the marketing team that subscribers want some merch/swag and maybe a shop to buy them cheap too.

3 Likes

A nice 4.5hours both ways exc charging… and maybe if onto covered the 400 mile round trip…

I’ve missed something. What’s this about Epping Forest?:older_man:

New meet organised…

That’s right… due to popular demand, we’re back with another Onto Cars and Coffee community meet up! This time, we’re heading South to Epping forest, and we’d love to see you there.

You’ll get the chance to check out a variety of Onto cars, meet fellow community and Onto staff members, and get some exclusive swag.

We’ll provide the coffee… just bring yourself, your family and any four-legged friends to enjoy a relaxing Sunday walk. It’s completely free as an Onto customer, but spaces are limited and are allocated on a first come, first served basis… So what are you waiting for?

RSVP now!

Sunday morning, 18th September 2022

RSVP now!

Drive With Onto

2 Likes

@burnt_crisps2 @mozzauk I’m from just outside of Durham, don’t worry I’ll keep niggling at our organisers to get some events running up here :wink:

3 Likes

Good man, too much south centric so far.

@burnt_crisps2 a lot of our subscribers are currently further south due to it being a southern based company however we’re getting a lot of customers pop up in north England and Scotland so it’s only a matter of time, watch this space! Hopefully see you there when one comes up!

2 Likes

I have the same conversation with Microsoft and Lenovo, as well as other IT Vendors, that not everyone wants to travel South to London…

Pickering is a good spot with a motoring cafe think its the NY500 :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. I have registered an interest and maybe they will allow me to come along.:older_man:

3 Likes

Epping Forest is only 25 mins from me so I have registered interest to attend my first Onto meet :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

I appreciate that, but there’s nowt wrong with the North. I’m North Oxfordshire based, but my Mums side of my family were South Shields/Hartlepool/Sunderland etc. and my Dad was Yorkshire so in the past often did the journey there and back in a day.

Need to get back up there as not been since before covid hit.
Oh I think I’ve still got a Geordie passport somewhere :blush:

2 Likes

@mozzauk that would be a decent location! About 90 mins from me

@burnt_crisps2 i live in a little town called houghton le spring if you know where that is!

2 Likes

I’ve been through there a number of times. I lived in Chester-le-street for a few months about 15 years ago

2 Likes

@geon106 the onto world is a small one it would appear!

1 Like