Waiting list

I have to be honest - the waiting experience has been bad. I signed up 5 months ago and I have only received an update email in the last 2 weeks.

To be honest I had completely given up on Evezy and purchased a vehicle elsewhere after attempting to find out more. I rang up twice in the interim period and my “customer success executive” (seriously?) was not able to give me ANY useful information at all. Without wanting to be disparaging about him personally (he was perfectly polite) , he could not tell me anything - because he had nothing available to work with.

I really think there should be more info available to new renters about the likely experience if this is how it is going to pan out. I’m sure many people have had better experiences than me - and I appreciate the choice of car might have an impact here. But to just be told “no I have absolutely no idea how long it will take, and there is no formal waiting list position I can give you” does not help confidence levels.

1 Like

It’s sounds like this has increasingly been the case with Evezy. The newer the customer, the more in the dark and frustrating the experience has been.

I think I was very lucky - I signed up to Evezy after happening across them at the FullyCharged show in May last year, and was only waiting a few weeks with at least 1, if not 2, courtesy calls before I got my car. I think the avalanche of sign ups since have swamped them - a victim of their own success.

However it looks like they are making amends to be more transparent going forward, as seen in the creation of this forum.

2 Likes

My experience was identical @Jason and I got a Zoe in June 2019 with Evezy. I think unfortunately they’re really suffering from supply constraints from manufacturers who don’t make enough EVs to meet demand.

3 Likes

I understand what you’re saying. I had to wait 5 months for a Model 3 Performance (although I already had a Zoe while I was waiting). I didn’t cancel because it was such a good deal, and I couldn’t of got it cheaper elsewhere.

If we accept that the delay was due to difficulty getting vehicles from manufacturers, so totally out of the control of evezy, what would you have liked them to do differently?

This could be valuable feedback for them.

3 Likes

Traffic light system next to the advertised cars,

Red = we have no idea when these cars will be available
Amber = we are aware of incoming stock but no arrival date confirmed yet
Green = There is a defined waiting list and confirmation received from manufacturer of availability dates

5 Likes

Or something like that anyway. I understand if you indicate a car has no information on when it might turn up then you are probably pushing customers away, but that’s kind of my point. I considered myself a potential customer but now I have just become frustrated with the whole experience, and have lost confidence

Which vehicle(s) were you interested in?

Thanks for your feedback @BentheBoatie! We understand the wait can be frustrating and apologise for the inconvenience. However, we have recently implemented changes to keep you all in the loop - and share as much information as we can. The email you received is one of the changes, and we will be sending these emails with your position on the waiting list as well as estimated delivery time moving forwards, to make sure you have all the information we have. We haven’t done it with colours as you suggest, but we have also added the estimated waiting times to all the vehicles on our website, so new members can always check there as well if they haven’t joined a waiting list yet. If you have any other suggestions, please do let us know!

2 Likes

Hi Lily,

You say we are now getting estimated wait times and position on the list, but my email didn’t have either?

If you use @ and then the username, the person is informed of a post for them.

@Lily_at_Evezy please see above post!

3 Likes

Did you just sign up to our waiting list or have you been on there for a while?

When you sign up the first time your email will only confirm that you are on the waiting list. However, we are now sending monthly emails (towards the end of each month) to advise of your specific position and expected waiting time.

@Lily_at_Evezy I only signed up a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

You will get an email in a few weeks with your position and expected waiting time then :smiley:

Thank you @Lily_at_Evezy

1 Like

I have NOT had a waiting list email!
Is this because I am waiting for any i3?

Hi @Pinky_Ponk! Sorry about that. I will follow up with the team to see why you didn’t get one and have them send it to you :+1:

@Lily_at_Evezy Thanks for your response - I have now bought a 2nd hand i3, because of the lack of info. At the time I applied as you say there was no indication on waiting times. Good to hear you have changed this

No problem @BentheBoatie. Hope to see you back at some point in the future - we will keep improving our service listening to feedback from our lovely members. Very happy to hear you are driving electric :smiley:

There’s still no real answers.
Have they ordered 50+ i3’s to satisfy the 50+ people waiting? Or are they hoping people hand them back?
I still await an email to advise of my wait position

@Pinky_Ponk I heard back from the team and the reason you didn’t get one is because we sent these on the 24th of January, and you didn’t join our waiting list until the 29th of January. We will be sending them again at the end of February - and we will let you know your position then!

Regarding the i3’s, yes, we have ordered far more than 50 and have a continual monthly supply of cars coming in.

2 Likes