Volvo XC40 Recharge

Probably will be in the premium category, but could be a nice electric SUV, the built-in Google infotainment system looks very interesting, I’d love to try it out if pricing is reasonable.

2 Likes

Volvo already have it on their Subscription plan, bit expensive unfortunately so wouldn’t imagine it would end up on onto’s platform any time soon.

Still holding out for a Polestar 2. Basically the same thing isn’t it. Let’s be honest. Lol

2 Likes

The Polestar 2 is 2nd on the 2021 Wish List.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I love the XC40 look at least- for me it’s a step up from the Q4 (I think similar money?) but Volvo have really been hitting their strides design wise lately.

Not that I’ve driven one that is! :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Was literally just looking at care by Volvo with this exact car. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s expensive though - they need to reduce those prices surely if they want people to subscribe - I mean it’s a beautiful car but the price makes you cry :rofl:

2 Likes

Indeed. I was seeing £749 for one. Then again it is best part of £58k I believe. Best stick to the polestar 2. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

For that price it’s polestar all day - couldn’t agree more

2 Likes

You can get an XC40 recharge direct from Volvo for £619 so I very much doubt ONTO could match that price. they will probably wade in at about £900 for it

Including insurance maintenance and charging? I think it ends up being significantly higher when you factor everything that ONTO offers in its package.

You can get any car in ONTOs fleet for cheaper than listed - but you need to add in the other benefits when comparing prices - a Volvo & £619 won’t be on a monthly contract- and it won’t include everything else.

4 Likes

Something broadly comparable to Onto (3 month contract and 12k miles per year) is £809 - but that still excludes insurance and charging…

4 Likes

Yea that makes a lot more sense @BillN - I’ve looked at Volvo before - the prices are too high.

At the moment I’ve not found anything as competitively prices as ONTO for the service they offer - comparing bare bones stock models without factoring anything else in isn’t a sensible comparison really

1 Like