Volkswagen ID.3

Volkswagen ID.3 - I think it’s a great city car that can replace the BMW i3 in Onto

5 Likes

Now that would upset the badge snobs :rofl:

3 Likes

Noooo. Sorry. I love BMW and wouldn’t ever swap from my i3 to a VW :flushed:
I may be alone though :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Saw an ID.3 on the back of a transporter this morning. It was on the M25. Was RHD but no number plates like all the other VW models on the same lorry.

2 Likes

There have been quite a few sightings up and down the country, so they are finally being delivered.

1 Like

Happened to be in Eastbourne a week ago and walking along road discovered an ID.3 (1st. Edition)on the roadside display as below…

looks pretty good in the flesh and sunshine :sun_with_face:
No plates on it, so may not be able to test drive, but if your local, worth investigation.

1 Like

Bjorn has done a number of videos and a good summary one here…

VW ID3 1st Plus review

1 Like

I reallllyyyy want an ID3 but I have been told Onto have no intentions of getting them in the near future. I asked about BMW i3 and they are getting NO more so would only be whats being returned! But they are due another delivery of the bloomin Zoe…
Looks like its becoming the Zoe show…

2 Likes

A Fully Charged review (so Robert style) of the ID.3 and some of the footage is out and about in the Cotswold, Stow-on-the -Wold etc. And The man says they are available (several of them) to test drive from the MK EV centre, so good call if local, but also VW dealers should now have them for test drives also.

1 Like

Well I looked at MK EV experience and decided to try one for 4 days. Slots disappeared quickly, so ended up early Dec rather than Nov dates first touted.

1 Like