Vauxhall Mokka 😉

How about Vauxhall Mokka? Looks pretty good and have a decent range too!

1 Like

It’s the exact same car as the DS3, Peugeot e-2008, Citroen C4 etc. already in the Onto fleet. I don’t really think we need another one of the same cars adding to be honest.

6 Likes

The previous ICE one was one of the dullest cars going, I’d really struggle to get excited about it - they’ve done an okay job at the restyle however.

I know that they’re sharing the same platform but probably will be more successful simply because it’s look fantastic! Especially in green :wink:

1 Like

I Can agree with that. Had the chance to play with a demonstrator and the green did look very nice. But in terms of the driving experience the Vauxhalls are generally worse than the other sibling brands imo. I Just think as a business decision it would be hard to justify. It’s not like the Peugeots have been unsuccessful. They are a very popular car in the fleet. Regularly adding more and more yet still in super high demand.

2 Likes

They are a very good looking car and that in itself is what attracts a lot of punters for sure. It’s way better looking than the Zoe (which is an old design very early Leaf looking), but Zoe wins on many other aspects, price being the major one for sure. Shame it didn’t get a design refresh when the ZE50 was launched.

2 Likes

It’ll be replaced by the Renault 5 electric in a couple of years.

4 Likes

Just googled the concept and now I’m in love!

Modern with an old skool twist!

4 Likes

Trust it comes in 5 door version and it looks great. Probably said this before on another thread. Reminds me of a bright green Reggie 5 we had with an umbrella gearstick. I needed to replace the clutch, which was well buried under the bulkhead. Kept reading the Haynes manual about the procedure to actually swing the clutch plate free and came to the conclusion there was a page missing! Took ages of trial and error, but got there in the end.

3 Likes

I would prefer an Electric Nova SR to relive my youth :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

We need the ID4, a car big enough for the family, with leg room, decent range, stylish and hopefully reasonably priced. That’s the biggest gap in the onto range in my opinion.

4 Likes

Or even the Skoda Enyaq would be super! I find it a bit better than the ID4. This should be the £600 car.

Just anything spacious with good range and style around £600. They need that gap filled

1 Like

Because we started talking about concept cars … how about this beauty :heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

Now that’s just silly…

:face_with_monocle:

…why does it not have an offset yellow racing stripe too???

1 Like

Oh - a 5GT Turbo in electric guise - that would be heaven!!!

The 5GT has been the only front wheel drive car that I’ve driven which was actually a pleasure to drive…

1 Like

It does. Handles for the rear doors are hidden, à la Zoe.

2 Likes