V5C for resident parking permit

Hi - new here - thanks in advance for any advice you can give! I’m also new to EVs but really like the sound of the Onto model. Hoping I can get my hands on a new Zoe before too long! :wave:

My question is about whether it’s possible to get registration documents in my name for an Onto vehicle? I ask because it’s a requirement of my city council to issue a residents parking permit.

I’m hoping I’m not the first person to be affected by this! It will be a dealbreaker unfortunately if not :confused:

@E7EV will have an answer for this one.

1 Like

Hi @sdmr, absolutely. Please get in touch with our customer service team on 0800 030 6840 or [email protected] when you get your car or a few days before, and they will provide you with everything you need for your parking permit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh great. Thanks very much @Lily_at_Onto.

I’ll be waiting for my call from Zoe

1 Like

Most councils allow other documents in the case of a company car or leased vehicle which stays in the name of the lease company. Check the Council website to see their requirements when you are not the registered keeper.

1 Like

Brighton and Hove application form allows for lease/hire agreement to be used as proof of “ownership”. Your second months agreement will show the registration number.

2 Likes