Tyre inflation kit for Audi Q4 e-tron

I don’t have one of these. Should I have? I’m having to pay call-out to have the tyre replaced because I can’t drive it to wherever it could be fixed/replaced

And don’t get me started on ‘this size of tyre is special order and we won’t be able to get one before Tuesday or Wednesday’

A Google search shows this…

Audi Q4 e-trons with 20-inch wheels or above do not come with a tyre repair kit as the tyres come with self-sealing technology. Only Sport vehicles will come with the tyre repair kit (as they have 19-inch wheels).16 Sept 2021

Onto cars have 20” alloys, so would look like the answer is no.
Trust you get it resolved on Monday.

1 Like

Thanks. So, if I had something to inflate the tyre (or I could drive it to somewhere that did) I could just pump it up? It seems to have a picked up a screw and with it a puncture so the answer is probably the same in the end.

If you can see the screw in the tyre thread, hopefully in the centre section not the sidewall, then you should be able to pump it up enough to get it to a tyre repair place and it should be easily repairable, but then there are plenty of mobile repair outfits, so it might be quicker/safer to get them to come to you.

Thanks for this. The person on the call when I reported this didn’t seem to know that this could be repaired so is busy ordering a special delivery tyre. I will see if I can get some sense tomorrow and get a mobile repair as soon as possible
I will look in the morning to see if I can get the screw out
Thanks for your time