The Volkswagen ID.3 Life Pro Performance has joined the fleet!

Pretty close

Sometimes the more expensive variants work out cheaper to lease because they hold their value better.

The R130 Zoe GT Line Rapid Charge is always cheaper than the Iconic and even the R110 Play on lease comparison sites.

1 Like

Yes that’s a good point. However, I’m sure ONTO figured out the best VALUE deal they could offer to us when purchasing the cars from VW, so i’m relatively happy.

2 Likes

Blessed Day… ITS HEEEEEERERERERRREEEEE.
Fill out out the form… YAY

2 Likes

Pity there wasn’t a free ID.3 for a month competition for the person guessing the subscription. I was £10 closer than you :wink:

2 Likes

I feel like I’m the only one that isn’t excited by this car. I was tempted to swap to this when it was announced if it was similar spec to the New Kona that I have on order but its less spec and only slightly cheaper. So for me i will be sticking with the new Hyundai which i love.

3 Likes

Both admirably strong guesses I reckon - especially as we all had no idea which particular ID.3 it was going to be :beers:

2 Likes

Was thinking about swapping but it does not come close to my new kona specially with a £39 different kona is the best car on that web site and I can say that lol as I’ve had all the cars haha

4 Likes

VERY excited. Just booked my first EV :smiley:

Excellent spot! Sorry about that, consider it amended.

2 Likes

Can anyone advise if I should have received a confirmation email once the swap form was completed, or if it will need to be manually processed and an email will follow sometime later?

Thanks!

You should get contract to sign followed by receipt for delivery and receipt for 50% upfront.

Thanks, did you get yours right away to sign?

Took about 20 mins to come through

1 Like

I booked through swap form and have no confirmation yet. Probably been nearly 1 hour already…

EDIT: Filled the form out again got the same date and colour I wanted and received the new contract within a couple of minutes. Form must be a bit temperamental.

1 Like

Thank you, maybe mine went wrong, submitted it at 16;17

Yeah was about 20 mins

1 Like

Checked on the main website and they were still showing availability in my area, but from the 19th July, not the 12th, so I filled out the form again, then received the contract 5 mins later.

So I guess best to check actual delivery availability at your postcode and use that date when completing the form…

£432 a month including the broker’s fee. So that allows £127 to cover insurance/breakdown, servicing and public charging. And of course the flexibility of a months commitment, the value of which is more difficult to quantify.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the extra cost of alloys :grin:

3 Likes