The Renault Megane E-Tech Techno is joining the Onto fleet 🎉

Launch_Organic_Banners_Community banner_690x500_OPTION 2

It’s here! The all new Renault Megane E-Tech Techno has arrived :zap:

With its bold design, sleek silhouette and striking rear tail lights, the Megane will undoubtedly turn heads while out on the road. Not only that, it’s kitted out with the latest tech with Google built-in as well as 22 driving assistance features - no wonder Top Gear crowned it ‘Family Hatch of the Year’!

The best part is, you can be one of the first to drive it in the UK! It’s available to book now at £799 per month for delivery in December.

Keen to learn more about the all new Megane E-Tech? Just click here.

7 Likes

@Lily_at_Onto What Tier please???

3 Likes
2 Likes

OK - was I first to book one???

Queue behind me…

(Tell Rui “Thank You”!)

4 Likes

Tier 2 :grinning:

Congrats on being one of the first to drive the Megane!

3 Likes

Thank you!!! Wooohooooo!

4 Likes
2 Likes

£799.

Ouch.

8 Likes

Wow that’s a bit expensive. However, reading through these figures. Is this actually true on the range for cold weather. Car is available during winter.

Nooooooooo, I really wanted one of these and just went to order and only got red left in my area and I hate red cars so I’ve missed out :(!

1 Like

It’s a stunning car. No question. Was next to one in traffic yesterday and it looks amazing.

But I’m priced out.

To whomever picked one up, enjoy it, and let us know what it’s like.

8 Likes

Yaay, managed to get one in midnight blue, can’t wait to try it out in December!

4 Likes

Bummer! - and I didn’t even get a red option!

Yes @Pranjal and @MisterOaks it is [insert expletive of choice] expensive, possibly too expensive - but hey! who worries about bankruptcy :man_shrugging:t2:

I don’t see how the range can be munched up any quicker than a Stellantis…… but I’m going to be brave enough to try it out!! :sunglasses::rofl:

4 Likes

Oops! Good spot @Pranjal - that was mistakenly the Fiat 500’s range figures…

We’ve updated with Renault Megane figures. WLTP range is 280 miles.
Screenshot 2022-11-04 at 14.50.25

5 Likes

Might try and get one next year the month before the P*2 arrives…

But £800 is a lot of money…

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m just a bit shocked as I genuinely excepted it to come in way lower than this. I guess those days are gone now.

I get it, though. Just a shame really as there was once a time I could justify swapping into anything in the fleet. Now it’s just a small handful of vehicles.

3 Likes

There’s only the ID.3 I could realistically see myself moving to from my Kona at the moment.

Hopefully like with the Fiat, we’ll see a reduction when possible.

1 Like

Certainly a good looking car but I can’t justify that price for a Renault.

I know the days of a Model 3 performance for the same money are long gone but I can’t help making that comparison when I think about parting with my hard earned cash.

I’m sure those of you that have arranged a swap will love it though. £649 and I’d have bitten. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Unfortunately all cars are more expensive than the hoped for ‘ever reducing prices’ that got touted years back. The worlds a far different place cost wise now.
I really liked the car on our long test drive, but it doesn’t fit into any cost saving plans I have with 2 EV’s. At £800 it’s only £200 a month cheaper than the I-pace I have with Pivotal, although that doesn’t include charging, which makes a huge difference if you are using public charging, which I hardly do. It’s a shock when you have to fill up and it costs £40 for elecy.

3 Likes

No more left for my postcode, so the price hasn’t put off everyone!

3 Likes