The next generation of EV mobility is coming!

Good Afternoon all,

As some of you may already know:

Onto is now officially partnered with Fisker Inc!

That’s right! We’re very happy to say that going forward, Onto is teaming up with Fisker to be their exclusive subscription partner for the Ocean SUV in the UK!

So what does that mean for the future?

Well it means a couple of things. We’ll be receiving up to 700 vehicles as part of the agreement, but they unfortunately won’t be releasing until 2023.

However! Here at Onto we’re always committed to making sure that we’re always striving to bring you the very best the EV world has to offer. (Including another potential release coming this week…) Stay tuned!

Read more about this partnership on our blog here: https://on.to/blog/fisker-onto-partnership

8 Likes

Looks great. I think this partnership is incredibly valuable for Onto.

When it says “Onto subscribers will be the first to experience Fisker cars in the UK, as we will be their exclusive rental partner!” - Does this mean ONto subscribers will get their hands on the vehicles before they are even released for purchase in the UK? If so, this is a huge deal.

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen, it seems that Fisker prefer the lease/rental method to outright sale. During 2023, as I understand it, the only way to have an Ocean will be through ONTO. After that, Fisker may start their own subscription scheme, or partner with other companies in addition to ONTO. They may then also start retail sales. So ONTO subscribers will be the first to get to drive an Ocean.

3 Likes

More importantly it hints at something being announced this week…
ID3 bookings!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It will be the e-2008, but hopefully iD3 too