The new Citroën ë-C4 Shine Plus has joined the fleet!

Hello everyone!

Here’s some excellent news for your Wednesday:

The new Citroën ë-C4 Shine Plus is joining the Onto fleet!

As you may have realised, this is the first Citroën to join Onto! What a great way to start as well. This brand new car combines the elegance of a hatchback with versatility of a compact SUV so it really delivers the best of both worlds.

So what’s it got to offer then?

Only everything! This top of the range Shine Plus model has all the features and premium touches that you could ask for. There’s no need to rush anywhere when you’re travelling in serious comfort with its incredibly smooth and quiet ride.

That means dual-zone climate controls, electrically heated front seats, heated steering wheel and next-generation comfort suspension. All designed to make your journey as relaxing as possible. As if that wasn’t enough there’s plenty of the latest tech with wireless smartphone charging, a 10” high definition touchscreen with voice activation and an upgraded Citroën HiFi system!

In case you are in a hurry though, the ë-C4 has rapid charging at up to 100kw meaning it can charge up to 80% in just 30 minutes! Its real world range of 155 miles will get you where you need to go and back again in pure comfort and serenity!

The Citroën ë-C4 is available to book now for delivery by mid-October for just £499 per month! For more information about the Citroën ë-C4 visit our website here >

7 Likes

This would have been something I’d love to try, just a shame about the range

3 Likes

will review it at some stage but may need to wait till after the winter as i reckon you will be lucky to get 100 miles like the peugeots

1 Like

wheres the Q4 etron !!!

4 Likes

Interesting! Adaptive Cruise Control at the £499 price point.

You can get it even cheaper :slight_smile: The Ioniq has ACC as well, for £419.

5 Likes

Aside from the styling and maybe the adaptive/hydraulic suspension, this is essentially the e2008/DS3 if I’m not mistaken?

3 Likes

More of a side way step… 155 miles.

Well it may be ok for the Kids school run but the range is a killer for me.

This is why I am returning the E-2008… simply not good enough, good luck with range in the winter.

yep pretty much, all part of the same group if i’m not mistaken

1 Like

It has the funky iPad drawer and holder thing - and a comfy ride.

Otherwise the same thing essentially - probably my 2nd favourite behind the e208 of all the Stellantis 50kWh cars.

2 Likes

thats 155 miles at best it will be under 100 miles in winter same as ds3

1 Like

Might have to try this with my free swap from the e108 GT. Mileage isn’t that much of an issue for me. Do the odd 90 mile drive but plan ahead so always charge before heading back anyway.

Features look similar to e108 GT but imagine this will be a smoother more comfortable ride as it’s bigger?

Anyone else seeing some big pros/cons vs the e208 GT?

Having just gone through the brochure to add it to the comparison website, I have to say it is right up there at the top, spec wise :+1:

2 Likes

Rant alert.

Why do car manufacturer’s websites do stuff like this?

Yes, of course I’m interested. Now give me the brochure without asking for my inside leg measurement.

1 Like

Just fill it with any old junk, first for first name, last for last name etc. And once down they usually let you download anyway.

2 Likes

I actually got it from New Citroen Car Brochures | Pentagon Citroen where I could download it without having to give any info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks guys.

So, from a quick look, “Highway Driver Assist” is ACC and proper lane following assist.

(There should be standardised terminology that every manufacture has to use to describe different key features)

This could be a very decent option for the price.

1 Like

@Onto-Team so how many more cars are going to be made available as it’s starting to look like Christmas lol

1 Like

Yep, that’s what I made of it as well and marked it as lane following assist in the comparison tool :slight_smile:

2 Likes