Swap out peugeot

Currently got a peugeot e208 in faro yello fantastic car had it since September. Getting a peugeot e2008 next in cumulus grey in February. Can’t wait.

3 Likes

Look forward to your thoughts…on both!

And I think it’s fair to say we can never have enough photos of yellow Pugs so some “before” and “after” would be good!:zap:

Hoping your swap goes as smoothly as mine this week :+1:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I done the same swap from e208 to e2008, just so the kids had some more room.

Personally I preferred the e208 felt a bit more nimble as expected for the size.

The e2008 I got did come with heated seats and the wireless phone charger which were welcome upgrades although wasn’t expecting them.

3 Likes

I started with an e208 and then swapped to an e2008 - surprising how much difference there is between the two. Really enjoyed the e2008. It’s much quieter, plus heated seats and elevated driving position. Kinda miss it now (have an ID.3 Family currently) but would happily go back to an e2008 in the warmer months, feel like it has more style than the VW.

5 Likes

If you could combine the style of the Peugeots with the efficiency of the Hyundais and charging speed of the ID.3, you’d almost have the perfect EV.

7 Likes

A sort of Pundy-wagon…. An EV for the masses…. In a sort of flower power finish…, :thinking:…. Where have I seen something like that before…. :thinking:….

Soft top too?

2 Likes