Staying on the forum

Now my e208 has been returned am I still allowed on this forum? …I don’t want to be taken of the books so to speak as you never know when I will need onto in the future. I will miss not reading posts and sometimes contributing lol

4 Likes

You’d better. We want to know all about life on the other side!!! :flushed:

:thinking::joy:

4 Likes

Why shouldn’t you be able to…

We are all in one big dysfunctional family :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m still here.:older_man:

4 Likes

Just noticed only 10 characters needed for a post. Or has it always been 10?:older_man:

There’s plenty of “characters” round these parts…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh. Right. I see what you mean.

Didn’t it used to be 20?

Anyway. It’s really pleasing to see people like @Grandadgeorgec still here.

2 Likes

Loving the mg5 so far…as you said sat nav a bit clunky…but in terms of range compared to e208…no comparison! I feel safer in it while driving down the M40 that’s for sure!

4 Likes

I’m here too!! :wave:

2 Likes

I mean I’ve moved over to the Sesame Street character company and nobody has booted me out (yet)…

2 Likes

Maybe if those muppets set up their own forum, we wouldn’t have to put up with you on ours :wink:

4 Likes

@Shm66 of course you are welcome. The purpose of this forum is for the community to discuss EV related topics and all are welcome.

3 Likes

And long before this Onto forum, we all (and some still do) frequented the speakev forum ‘The ONTO (EVEZY) discussion thread’ on which there are some 7343 posts and 253 participants.

2 Likes

And 519,000 views!

2 Likes

And while we are talking seasame street…
There is another thread on speakev called… ‘The ELMO DRIVE discussion thread’ which has 508 posts, and 36 participants.

1 Like

This could be my last post as requested Onto to delete all my details from their site.
Failed affordability so moving on.
Next stop cancelling my Cazoo subscription as due to wife’s health she can’t get in the Ioniq :cry: so pointless paying £400 a month.

So my driving days are over at 70yrs old

Good driving a EV with Onto and then the Zoo though, fairly enjoyed the experience

3 Likes

Sad to hear, but trust you will still get around via other means which might even be EV related.

1 Like

Like a mobility scooter? :laughing:
I am as fit as a 49 yr old if not fitter lol.
Just started up my own company again last month.

2 Likes

No I wasn’t thinking that, more like public transport options. :man_facepalming:
I’m only a few years behind you in age and well aware having seen others that have become ‘night blind’ and spatially less aware with age, that more frequent driving tests/assessments need to be done and at some point we will need to hang up our driving keys for good. Hopefully not for some years yet though.

3 Likes

Only thing I have had in my driving career is a parking ticket.
Even passed my test with zero faults.

Don’t want finance that is why I went down the subscription route.
Cazoo stopped subscriptions and as I have been with Onto thought I would come back, but Onto seems to have set the bar a bit higher than most with credit check or affordability as they call it now. My score is higher than most even increased by 28 points last month but still not good enough.

So need to break piggy bank it seems, by the way Onto still waiting on the email saying I have not passed, the clue was the refund notice from bank.

1 Like

Might be worth giving Elmo a try to see if accepted there.
Subscriptions an all round better option especially later in life.

2 Likes