Something is coming

I thought it was a new car…

So do we need to get the popcorn in for the 20th October…

5 Likes

Hmmm… is Bond driving an Onto Ipace now?:eyes:

4 Likes

Grr, I’m swapping car next week, I hope this isn’t something I like, I’m not strong enough to say no ha!

4 Likes

Think it’s a Tv advert maybe :thinking:

7 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. I seem to remember Onto asking us to do a survey a while back about advertising. So it would make sense.

2 Likes

Won’t be a new car they never announce a car like this. Tv advert defo sounds more like it.

5 Likes

It’s a new TV campaign using the onto green audi etron from the fullycharged show

1 Like

If you’re thinking of swapping, do it quickly! I can feel another vehicle shortage coming soon.

7 Likes

This was my guess too

2 Likes

Brace for impact… (of an influx of new customers and an overwhelmed supply chain and customer support team) :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

And the wonderful comments from entitled users :rofl:

2 Likes

I think either an TV or Cinema Advert…

I didn’t think it would be a car, but the click bait subject line :slight_smile:

2 Likes

More like if it’s an advert,
Expect everything you know and love ONTO for to disappear.

• Customer service will be like 3 mobile
  • Pick up and drop off will be like ordering mcd at a drive thru with barely old enough kids swapping vehicles
  • people denting cars like no tomorrow then saying “damage found not my problem”
  • no car availability for months on end
  • general consensus it was better when we were all beta users and it was a small tight nit group.

(On another point - it’s great ONTO is moving to Better and bigger things. Let’s hope they keep all of this good stuff when they expand like crazy and atleast one person on every road has a ONTO vehicle)

1 Like

Now @Rucket and @mozzauk, remember to be nice to them. How are anger management classes going? :wink:

6 Likes

It’s only to the ones who deserve it :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

What anger… more frustration management lessons… :slight_smile:

I blame it on been on calls all day and finally finishing work for a week… and having to be techy all day and my brain needing a brain fart and now having to study Floating Point Binary :frowning:

3 Likes

I think this is going to be the issue, I am tempted to order by next swap before the 20th.

On the plus side as existing ONTO’ers it’ll make it easier to get referrals, the advert will plant the seed and we can push them over the line :+1:

3 Likes

Its a TV campaign using those onto green cars at tge fully charged show,

1 Like

They must have a huge bulk of stock incoming if this is the case, no point spending loads on an advert if nobody can book out a car out.

1 Like

@ Rucket re Bond

nope, …a Gt Zoe :wink:

Probably…

1 Like