Renault Mégane

Hi I’m just interested to see what your Méganes are like as I’m awaiting delivery. Have you any pics your willing to share etc.

1 Like

Have a look at this thread here, it’s all Mégane…

1 Like

Not many - it’s not been clean for much of the five weeks and one day….

I was thinking of giving it a clean today…

But I’ve a good 150 miles to drive tomorrow! :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll have a shiny clean Grey one tomorrow that I’ll be happy to post pics of as soon as it arrives :slight_smile: !

4 Likes

Did yours come ? I had a call from customer service an hour before closing on wednesday to say there has been some kind of hold up at the depot. Re-booked for Tuesday now.

1 Like

Hope mine arrives on time mine is due for delivery on Thursday I’ve got the midnight blue

1 Like

Do you have a local Renault dealership you could visit. They may have a demo model to ogle over.

Mines not here yet but should be by 10pm apparently!!! And I have the tracker now so its definitely on the move to me!!

3 Likes

One very late delivery. Must have been a really stressful Friday for both you and the driver.
Expect the driver will be staying over at a hotel and returning to base in the morning.

1 Like

Yeah by all accounts I think his first delivery down to Bristol was a nightmare but his base is only 40 mins away from me so he asked if I was OK with the late delivery and I am so all good. I was a little stressed when I hadn’t heard anything by 4.30pm but all good now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like mine is spending the weekend in Corby, as despite the car not getting delivered, the app has activated so I can see it’s location :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah no, thats a shame. Mines arrived although not sure its the ceramic grey I ordered it looks like the other grey but hey ho at least its here and I can actually see what its like in the morning when its light :slight_smile: !
In fairness its the second Megane we’ve had as the first one was crashed in to a couple of weeks ago and rather than wait for fix we did get a replacement so thats a plus :slight_smile:
The only problem is my app is showing the old car still and I’ve done the refresh, logout and in and delete and reinstall but still showing the old one so need to get that sorted on Monday.

3 Likes