Renault Announce MEGANE EV and Dacia Spring EV

Hopefully thanks to their good relationship with Renault, ONTO should add these vehicles to their fleet. At a reported £10k, the Dacia could be offered as a budget entry level EV by ONTO. This vehicle could be used to replace the ZE40, and so honour the legacy tariff by continuing to provide an EV for £289 a month.

2 Likes

All for that, my family love their Dacia’s. I would seriously consider one of these as alternative to my Zoe. At £10k may even consider owning again. I stress only consider as v happy with Onto so far.

2 Likes
1 Like

ANYTHING Other than a renault… please

2 Likes

Unfortunately I think you’re in the wrong place if you want anything other than a Renault. I’ve heard people saying that ONTO have told them they aren’t adding any extra cars to the fleet regarding the long wait lists for other models currently listed.

@E7EV Has said here before that he predicts the other brands will be phased out and that ONTO May become Renault’s exclusive subscription service. I’m definitely starting to think that way too, since there have been no other additions or even announcements recently despite a lot of great options out there. Meanwhile they were quite happy to sign up for over 1000 ZE50’s. I think that gives quite a clear indication of what direction the company is aiming.

2 Likes
1 Like

Megane with an ‘e’ looks impressive.
Trust they can build some reliability into them :wink:

Dacia looks… well like a Dacia and I think they will be very popular all over Europe, especially the last mile version.

I drove past the Amazon distribution centre just outside banbury a couple of times this week and it’s quite appalling to see all these diesel white vans lined up in lay-by and other areas. It’s high time we saw a massive switch to EV local delivery.

1 Like