I’m pleased to share more good news this afternoon, following the reduction of Tesla subscription prices last week [https://community.on.to/t/new-prices-on-all-tesla-subscriptions].We’ve been able to generate some further savings for our subscribers by reducing the subscription price of the Vauxhall Corsa-E - the British classic gone electric.The new price is £549 per month, effective from Thursday 23rd March.
What does this mean for you?
- For existing Corsa-E customers who booked a car from January 9th 2023 onwards, the new price will automatically be applied to your account and reflected in your next monthly hire agreement.
- For those customers, if your subscription was set to renew from Thursday 23rd March and already received your new hire agreement, credit equal to the price difference will be added to your account and deducted from your next payment.
- For existing Corsa-E customers who booked a car before January 9th 2023, your subscription price will continue to be protected until June 2023.
- For anyone booking or swapping to a Corsa-E for the first time, the new price will be reflected from the moment you book the car.
- Any existing discounts or promotions you have on another car will not be carried over if you swap to a Corsa-E.
As always, if you have any questions, please get in touch at [email protected] or call us on 0345 0348 647