Radio Survey

Hi everyone!

We know that driving and listening to the radio go hand in hand and we wanted to know more about your radio consumption. Could you help us by answering this quick survey? Won’t take longer than a couple of minutes and we would really appreciate your input!

Click here to complete the survey!

Thank you for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Done, adding more text for 20 characters :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Done also also also also

1 Like

The Tesla converted me to music playlists on Spotify and I haven’t listed to radio in the car since.

All done! Yeah the 20 character minimum is a bit annoying :wink:

1 Like

Done, Don’t really see the relevance of that survey, unless it’s to justify the £400 or so that Tesla charge for radio

I must admit, I’m near enough 100% spotify with the “Premium Connectivity” included in the Tesla :heart:

1 Like

Unless they are trying to decide if it is worth advertising on the radio and seeing if the people who already subscribe would have been likely to hear such a commercial or not?

2 Likes

Ah, of course…

I am a great fan of AdBlockers and TBH if the adverts (or James O’Brien on LBC) come on air, I flip to another station or put Spotify on.

done. I’ll look forwards to the on.to ads over my favourite podcasts :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m happy to drive a wrapped onto I pace or tesla for a month or two I won’t charge you lol

2 Likes

Done :slight_smile: done surveys are fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl: That’s a great idea! Monthly competition to drive around an ONTO advertisement on wheels. :rofl:

But no ZOE’s! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’d drive a zoe for free mate but when I worked for sky the wrapping we used was awesome on our vans looked the part

3 Likes

Thank you all this is awesome :smiley: We really appreciate your input!

Don’t forget to include your promo code on the wrap though!

2 Likes

Don’t worry. The wrap will be my referral code :wink:

1 Like

You get enough referrals :laughing:

2 Likes