Predictions for 2022

Using EV Database, and selecting manufacturers who supply EVs currently available with 5 seats and at least 200 miles of range, which additional car makers would you like to see vehicles from?

1 Like
  • BMW
  • Ford
  • Kia
  • Mercedes
  • MG
  • Nissan
  • Polestar
  • Skoda
  • Volvo

0 voters

1 Like

Have I fallen into a time loop…:shushing_face:

2 Likes

Again, using EV Database to confirm which body styles are currently available, which ones would you like to see more of on the fleet?

• Hatchback
  • Saloon
  • Estate
  • SUV
  • Convertible
  • Small Van
  • Large Van

0 voters

1 Like

For those looking at the thread after I edited the title, @K12Beano spotted that I was a year behind everyone else! Story of my life really :wink:

3 Likes

Not sure ford would be a good idea. Yeah they look great but I’m seeing many many issues on the forums with their cars not just ICE but the new Mach E and even some people who’ve tested the F150 Lightening, and they’re just PRESS vehicles!
The ford Bronco is having issues to with shoddy workmanship and they’re bringing a electric one to the market soon. Potentially a UK exclusive.
If you think it’s a headache now for a issue to be sorted by driverline wait til you get your hands on a faulty ford. Coz when they go wrong…… they go wrong massively. Not built like they used to be it seems. Shame……

2 Likes

Fisker plans to start deliveries of the Ocean EV (manufactured in Austria) in November 2022.

What further news will we get on the Fisker/ONTO partnership during this year? Select one option, which assumes the events mentioned in previous options have also taken place.

2 Likes
  • General updates on the release of the Ocean
  • Confirmation of models ONTO will offer including specs
  • The subscription price
  • The date the Ocean will be available to reserve
  • Actual deliveries to subscribers
  • The deal will fall through

0 voters

1 Like

I may just have been early… who knows… I don’t even know what day it is…:eyes::man_shrugging:t2:

Oh hang on… tomorrow is Car Swap Day!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::red_car:

5 Likes

I am literally desperate for them to announce something appealing that’s not £999.

Good looks, 200+ miles range at least, spacious, well spec’d, fast.

One pedal driving would be nice too.

5 Likes

So after admittedly only two votes on the Fisker question, 100% think the deal will fall through! I only added that choice at the last minute. Let’s see how many share that view!

1 Like

I was told in September that MGs will not be added to the fleet at present because of quality issues. Do you agree with this view?

3 Likes
  • Yes
  • No
  • Should be kept under review

0 voters

1 Like

Ooooo

I don’t think Chinese built cars are automatically likely for “quality issues” - I wonder what that means … or really means?

1 Like

Think it sounds like an excuse to me

@E7EV lol almost 25% believe the deal will fall though. Now that IS interesting…. Doesn’t give you much belief in the process then. :rofl::rofl::rofl::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::weary::weary::weary:

2 Likes

To be honest I don’t think the person who told me was trying to hide anything. He told me lots of other things that have all proved to be true.

The belief that MG vehicles are not of the same quality as European ones is, rightly or wrongly, a widespread view in the EV community.

1 Like

Didn’t even enter my mind as an option, so intrigued that @E7EV added that in :wink:

3 Likes

That’s why I’m the Survey Master on this forum! :wink:

3 Likes