Positive Driveline Experience

Had a puncture late last night but managed to get home safely.

Called Driveline who booked National Tyres next-day mobile replacement. Tyre replaced this afternoon.

Everything went smoothly and a pleasant experience.

6 Likes

:+1:t2:

Excellent news!

2 Likes

@Elgordano - thank you for feeding this back to us - that’s great news. Hope your enjoying your Onto experience so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow. I think this is the first positive experience I’ve ever seen regarding driverline. Not trying to be harsh or comical…. Just making the point.

2 Likes

I have had 2 excellent interactions with Driverline, one about a tyre and one when we broke down…

3 Likes

There will be many hundreds, if not thousands of positive experiences, but many aren’t signed up to this or other forums and since it all went well, 99% will never comment as it’s expected to be the norm.

3 Likes

Ok. People really need to take me less seriously. I’ll tell you in advance if it’s a serious point. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::flushed::flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

“Seriously”?

What does THAT mean? :thinking::man_shrugging:t2:

@K12Beano i guess less at face value? Don’t read too much into the words on the page… half the time I’m messing around and joking. Unfortunately people don’t see that on chats. :man_facepalming::joy: they just read and conclude how they read it.

2 Likes