Poor customer service over PCN

Not getting any results from your PCN email, so thought I’d come on here in the hope of some actual action.

I’ve contacted you several times about a PCN you’ve had forwarded to me, of the collecting driver after he left my house.

I’ve had another threat from ParkingEye today for payment.

I’ve logged an appeal previously as you requested, you said you’d contact them directly, you said you’d keep me informed. I’ve had nothing back from you since.

This needs sorting ASAP, you should never have shared my personal information, you knew it was the day of collection and it was after the drives had picked up the vehicle.

Not good enough, I returned the car as I lost my job, I still have no job, I don’t need this stress.

This isn’t good enough!!!

You need to flag an Onto employee to help progress this, so flagging @Hena_at_Onto to assist.

2 Likes

Thanks @burnt_crisps2 for the tag!

@Simon350S I’m sorry you haven’t had any response from our Payments Team on this. I’ll speak with them directly now about the matter and give you an update as soon as I can. Apologies for any trouble this is causing you, but please leave this with me and I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can.

Thanks both

Hi Hena

I’ve had yet another letter from them :man_facepalming:t2: Still not sorted.

@Hena_at_Onto any update please? Another letter through the post!

Hi @Simon350S sorry for the delay in responding. Would you be able to DM me a copy of the letter and any others you’ve received recently? We had advised the issuing authority of the party that was at fault so this shouldn’t have been forwarded to you again. If you DM me the letters, I’ll get this escalated again for you so we can make sure the liability has been transferred. Sorry for any trouble this is causing you!

2 Likes