Please add the Kia EV6

I think Onto should add the Kia EV6, perfect mix of value and performance with a solid warranty and support, if this is priced below the ID4 and around the id3 pricing it would be a superb addition to the options here

The base EV6 Air retails for £40,245 - which is higher than the ID4 - not sure it would be cheaper than the ID4 with Onto

3 Likes

True! I think it might be closer to the tesla M3 SR+ price range

2 Likes

the fact that onto have gone down the hyundai route i would be suprised if they added the ev6 i would probably expect the hyundai 5 as a more likely candidate

7 Likes

Yes please to an EV6, I’d request delivery ASAP!

Everything I’ve seen makes me believe the EV6 is the much better car comparing the pair.

Maybe not enough to convince me to jump but I do think it’d be immensely popular

2 Likes

I would think there’s limited supply of these newly launched EVs so wouldn’t expect them to join the fleet before mid 2022.

2 Likes

KIA EV6 GT LINE S would be great would swap it for my Hyundai Kona immediately it becomes available. Arguably the best EV 2021.

2 Likes

How much extra per month would you be prepared to pay over what your Kona is costing you?

2 Likes