Peugeot e-208 GT

Hi all,

I have some good news about our Peugeot e-208 GT model!

We initially said we would offer the car at £469 for the first 100 customers only . Despite the UK government drop of the grants for electric cars, I am delighted to announce that we have managed to negotiate and secure the same price for the rest of the e-208 GT’s.

This means the price will not change, and we will keep it at £469 past those first 100 bookings!

I look forward to keeping you posted on new models and amazing deals yet to come.

We will continue to work hard to keep improving your experience with Onto!

If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 0800 030 6840.

Rob and the Onto Team.

10 Likes

Cheers @Rob_at_Onto-- I’d just got this email and came on to see if anyone else had noticed; this is good stuff.

Can’t wait for future new models and amazing deals! :heart_eyes:

Any chance that GT premium will be added in the future?

So far we haven’t seen more than 2 trim levels of the same car in the fleet. Since they already have the GT Line and GT, I’d say it’s probably unlikely.

Isn’t the GT the GT premium? There is only two GT variants on the Peugeot website? I just ordered the e-208 GT, coming 7th May.

Another quick question, is that date for definite or can it come sooner?

Peugeot like to change their trim names a lot. The GT Is actually fairly similar to the GT Line that they already had in the fleet, just with very minor improvements. It’s still not the top model.

If you have it booked for May 7, that will be the earliest date you get it. If you are hoping for a car sooner you could always book something that is already in stock and then arrange to swap to the Peugeot as soon as it is in stock in May? If there is a car in stock at your local depot you could have it in as little as 3 days. At least one of the 3 Renault Zoe options should be in stock right now for immediate delivery almost anywhere in the UK I believe.

Gosh! Why are Peugeot so confusing haha. Thanks though, might see what the delivery is for the GT line then just swap after like you said!

Unless you are very lucky, you won’t get one of those. I think they are all booked out now so unless you happen to find a return coming back in shortly I wouldn’t count on quick delivery. At the moment you’re probably only going to get a Zoe if you want instant delivery and then swap from that.

They’re looking into it for me. GT line is available for earlier in April than the GT. We’ll see! Not a fan of the Zoe haha.

The Zoe is definitely one that has mixed opinions. I was already fairly sure that if you were paying extra to go for the e-208 that it wouldn’t have been your first preference, but if getting a car ASAP Was a priority they would still make a good car to get you started while waiting to swap into your desired vehicle.

If you can get a GT Line soon enough for your needs, it may well be worth sticking with that rather than swapping then. It’s a bit cheaper, and as I said earlier there are very few differences between them.

Let us know if you are able to get sorted.

1 Like

Hi Rob.

Just had the pleasure of receiving the E208 GT Fantastic car. A lovely drive. A great add to the fleet. Also got the sacred keys. Looking forward to being a customer for a very long time.

Many thanks

1 Like

My e208 GT line in yellow is being returned April 1st, so you may be able to snag that one!

Oooo, what area are you in if you don’t mind me asking? Do you happen to know what warehouse/hub it’s going to? I managed to get GT line booked for 22nd April for now though but would definitely swap to yours if they let me.

I’m going for an Ioniq this time. My wife has just purchased an ICE 2008 so I figured I’d rather have something different on the drive!

Not sure which hub it would go to but I’m Midlands based.

Nice one! Good luck with the new motors. Ah I’m in London so they may probably won’t move it all the way down here haha. I might try my luck anyway, cheers for the heads up.

Do you want me to PM you the reg?

Yeah sure send it right over! Cheers

They can sometimes move cars around, but it takes a while to arrange. If you already have one booked for less than a month’s time it likely isn’t worthwhile.

1 Like

Just in case anyone was following this. They can’t guarantee they’ll move the car unless there’s demand for it and they can’t tell me when it’ll be available until they get it back and assess the car’s condition etc.

Lesson learned, I should’ve booked the car before the email came out about the e-208 price point because prior to that email delivery was 9th April for me, then shot to 7th May for e-208 GT :smile:

Never mind. I hope they don’t consider my car to be in such bad condition that they’d need a month to clean it for you!

1 Like