Our new arrival, the Vauxhall Corsa-e Elite Premium!

Hi everyone,

As lots of you know, we have been teasing the release of the latest addition to our fleet. Well, today the wait is finally over…

We’re so happy to announce that the Vauxhall Corsa-e Elite Premium is joining the family!

The Corsa-e is the first Vauxhall to join the fleet and it’s a car we’re sure you’re going to love. It’s stylish, it’s exciting, and it’s got plenty of practicality. Vauxhall have totally re-designed this British classic and there are some amazing new features inside and out.

The exterior sees new 17” bi-colour diamond-cut alloy wheels, a bold new front grille, LED Matrix headlights, and a two-tone floating roof design. The interior has a wide 10” colour touchscreen infotainment system plus heated front seats and steering wheel, and plenty of space for all types of journey.

It’s available to book now for £549 per month, find out more here!

This Orange Fizz colourway is a real head turner and we can’t wait to hear what you think about it!

P.S. Thanks to everyone that entered our competition to guess the new addition! Over 450 people entered and only 7 of you guessed correctly! We will shortly contact the winners by email so if you guessed right, keep your eyes on your inbox!

4 Likes

Another poor range vehicle ? :anguished:

3 Likes

How much! Blimey charlie

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah not many raised blood-pressures from this announcement! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh and Elmo has it for cheaper with more mileage (although you do have to rely on BP… lol)

5 Likes

Now that mileage packs have become a necessity for many, what tier is it in, out of interest?

1 Like

Steep price compared to others but can’t say if it’s value for money as not seen specs etc

A funny looking e-208, well that was disappointing like its range!

2 Likes

It’s basically a less attractive, worse to drive e208. On the plus side, it has matrix leds.

2 Likes

Anybody whelmed? :man_shrugging:t2: :red_car:

2 Likes

Since two new models from the same new manufacturer was announced I guess the second one will be the Mokka-e?

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ll most definitely pass thanks. Way over priced compared to your competition.

I think this will go down as the most disappointing launch ever 🤷

5 Likes

This has to be the most disappointing car announcement yet, which is not ideal given recent news.

2 Likes

Pretty much exactly my thoughts. It’s the same car underneath yet somehow more disappointing to drive than the 208, and with a bigger price tag.

The headlights are very good, but otherwise there’s nothing amazing about the spec list.

I guess the next car to be announced is going to be the Mokka then. which will presumably cost even more than this. At least it should have a little more features than this Corsa though, Even if still not hugely exciting.

4 Likes

Yep and I bet placed somewhere around the £599-619 pice range for another rebadged e-2008 with terrible range.

5 Likes

Love that orange fizz - @Lily_at_Onto -

@thundertim - it’s tier 1
@val - sure up front the price seems higher, but we do include more with that price
@DavidJL - sorry to disappoint again
@BillN - it does indeed have matrix lights - beauty is subjective of course so what may not be beautiful to you could be ideal for someone else

2 Likes

I’m right in thinking it also doesn’t have ACC - like the e208s?

If so, literally the only thing it has going for it over the e208 is the matrix lights.

£30-50 more to have a worse car, but with (admittedly good) fancy lights, that only really come into their own for most people during the darker months of the year……

The Corsa-e is tier 1 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

More expensive than a e208 at £519?? Really

1 Like