Onto website navigation research - get involved in our product development, help us improve!

Hello Onto Community,

Great to meet you all! My name is Joe Shaffery and I joined Onto a couple of months ago to lead design (of the website and the app).

We are in the process of redesigning how the content of the Onto website is organised with a goal to make it easier to navigate and find what you need.

To help us with this, we would love to get your feedback on the new navigation through a 10 minute online activity where you will find items from a list of links. Gathering your feedback on this will be hugely valuable for our product development. There are no right or wrong answers and your participation will have no impact on your Onto subscription.

For instructions, and to complete the activity, please follow this link to the task:

We very much look forward to hearing from you!
Your time will be really appreciated.

Thanks
The Onto design team

4 Likes

Is it not a bit pointless asking us if we have a driving licence in the very first question, considering…?

Not being a Onto customer at the moment I think the problem is not as much navigation based, but conflicting T&C’s on different parts of the site.
The site should have one page with say T&C’s and any mention in other pages should link to that page so no disparity like it is now between pages.
Also get pictures of the right models of the cars you have, some have been fixed but others still wrong.
Good luck with this project as you will be busy

Hi Janso, thanks for taking the time to have a look. Yes you are correct on this point for the users here. However, we are using the same test for people outside of this community and want to target those who have a driving licence.

Fair comment, hadn’t considered that.

1 Like

Hi Jimmi1, thanks for the feedback, I will raise with the team.

The T&C’s not only need to be consistent on the website, but they need to be identical to those that are actually signed each month in the subscription/hire agreement.
Currently that is not the case.
See this thread…

1 Like