Onto Swag - get yours today!

Hey all,

We love how much you care about Onto and our community and we would love to give you some Onto swag as a Christmas Gift. You get to choose between a sweatshirt, a t-shirt or a hat!

In order to get it on time for Christmas, make sure you fill out the form before midnight today and we will deliver it straight to your door.

Fill out this form if you want one! (Yes, for free)

(Please note we will only send it to members with an active subscription)

7 Likes

All filled out! Thanks @Lily_at_Onto

1 Like

Form all done for me. My wife also sent a form as she has an ONTO account as a named driver on my active subscription. Dont think that counts unless…,…?

1 Like

Hehehe done ill take pics with insta

1 Like

@Grandadgeorgec yes it counts :slight_smile:

Thank you lily_at_onto for the welcome confirmation. Now my wife and I can drive along in our matching hats hiding our white hair and looking coooool. :joy:

2 Likes

the link isnt working

Maybe they are out of everything already

ill expect a discount then on next months rental hahahahahahah

Only 33 of the current 347 members of this forum have used the link. Hopefully they have prepared for a more than 10% uptake.

Or maybe they had exactly 11 of each :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m sure the first page of the linked form said it was a limited time offer that ended at midnight, rather than the original post that makes it sound more like midnight was the deadline to order and make sure it arrived before Christmas.

2 Likes

ill expect a discount then on next months rental hahahahahahah

I missed it, can we have a longer sign up time next time or ask Santa if he has space for more deliveries.

1 Like

@ElectricBug @Slimtrader10 Hey guys! We’re placing the order at the end of the day today so I’ve opened up the form for you for a few more hours until 4pm today. Make sure you fill it out by then :smiley:

4 Likes

Done! One for me and one for Mrs Bill!

2 Likes

@Lily_at_Onto Going off topic (sorry!) but what would be really useful would be some little Onto flyers or business cards that we could write our referral codes on and keep in the car. I am frequently asked about the car by neighbours and passers by. I would love to be able to give them a card and both benefit from the referral bonus.

7 Likes

Yes! Superb idea.
Currently I’m scribbling down the website and my all important code!

:sob: :sob: :sob:

Missed this one

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

We finally got all the swag at the office today and will be posting it to you all ASAP :smiley:

Happy Holidays!

7 Likes