Onto Cars and Coffee: Epping Forest Edition!

Anyone else going?:older_man:

2 Likes

I’d have loved to attend but live in Cheshire. I hope, one day, there may be an EV gathering here.

2 Likes

Not sure! Seems I’ve nabbed 0 tickets! Is that a gentle way of letting me down?

5 Likes

Yep nabbed a couple of tickets.

1 Like

It’d use half my standard monthly allowance to get there, so I think I’ll give it a miss. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I am coming and bringing my lovely 4 year old daughter with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Would be a 840 mile round trip for me, so will sit this one out, especially as I don’t get my onto car until October 6th :laughing:

1 Like

It would be a 400 mile+ round trip for me, so I will be passing…

1 Like

I’m 7 miles away. Do I win a prize for being the nearest? :wink:

4 Likes

Damn it. I’m 17 miles :cry:

1 Like

You managed to get around the affordability check in the end then Jimmi, that’s good news! What car did you book this time?

4 Likes

Yeah, I got that email too. I replied to [email protected]… and was asked to explain what I was asking about as they didn’t know anything about it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Getting Peugeot e2008 in Orange

2 Likes

Will pick you up and hide you in the large MG5 estate boot. Should feel like home to a happy camper. Also feeling a bit guilty now having a ticket and no current ONTO car.:older_man:

2 Likes

So the meet will continue at yours into the night then? :laughing:

2 Likes

Be good to see you again, lot to catch up on.:older_man:

2 Likes

Apologies @E7EV! This is just a mistake on our side with calculating the ticket numbers in the email. You’ll get an updated email shortly confirming your ticket.

3 Likes

Phew, well done you just can’t have a London meet without @E7EV :older_man:

2 Likes

Are you walking there???

2 Likes

Would love to but a bike trek from oxford

1 Like