Onto Car Comparison Tool

It’s finally here! I’ve build a little EV feature comparison tool for all the cars in onto’s fleet.

You can find it here: https://onto.evtips.co.uk/

Have a play around with all the different filters & options :slight_smile: I did my best to get all the features correct using onto’s website, the manufacturer’s brochures and website, and forums, but some were a bit ambiguous, so if you see something that’s wrong please do let me know and I’ll fix it immediately :slight_smile: The same goes for any bugs you encounter!

Please excuse the cheeky addition of my referral code :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Just fixed the first bug :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Looks good, just been having a play…

One feature that would be good is to exclude manufacturers you don’t want to see…

2 Likes

That’s a good idea, I’ll add it asap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing - well done! Deserves to do well!

I just had a quick go so may have missed it, but a CarPlay / Android Auto / Both filter could be useful for some too.

4 Likes

Of course! Great idea! I’ll add it asap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As far as I Know, all the cars in the fleet feature cruise control. It may be better to change your filter to show the cars with adaptive cruise control instead? It is probably a more useful filter and a more desireable feature too.

I think you earned the right to have that there given the effort you put in to make such a handy tool which I’m sure could potentially help many people!

3 Likes

Same with headlights maybe? Not sure, but I expect all cars (except UP! probably) have LED headlights?

But only some have auto high beam / cornering lights / matrix function.

2 Likes

Brilliant very well done. :older_man:

2 Likes

This has now been added :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s true! I’ll change that asap :slight_smile:

That’s actually one feature I included because both the VW e-up and the DS3 Crossback E-Tense Performance Line only have Halogen headlights.

2 Likes

This has now been changed :slight_smile:

Looking at the E-Tense website, brochures and some googling I believe both models have ACC, but if anyone familiar with them could confirm this that would be great!

1 Like

Oh wow, didn’t realise that about the DS3! I thought DS was supposed to be some sort of “luxury” brand :laughing:

3 Likes

Hopefully someone with a DS3 can confirm, but I’m pretty sure they don’t have ACC

1 Like

That’s what I thought until I saw the Premium Safety Pack in the configurator on the DS3 website and that pack includes ACC. I think it’s what onto calls ‘Advanced Safety Pack’ on their website since it seems to have the same features, but I’m not sure if that’s maybe something that changed in a more recent model update?

Edit: Looking at it again there seems to be a difference. There’s also an Advanced Safety Pack in the configurator further down the list that doesn’t include ACC. I’ve taken it off the list for now until we have someone that can confirm it either way :slight_smile:

1 Like

An Ultra Prestige that I had a play with (non-Onto) did have adaptive cruise and as far as I know the car was otherwise standard for that trim level.

Hopefully someone with experience of the Onto model can confirm though.

1 Like

This has now also been added :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What an excellent tool.

Great job! This thread needs to be stickied!

3 Likes

no the ultra prestige that onto have didnt have acc when i reviewed it

2 Likes

Updated to add the ID.3 Family Pro Performance :slight_smile:

Also added options for sunroof & panoramic roof.

3 Likes

If only all developers were as responsive as you are! :raised_hands:

3 Likes