Onto at Fully Charged OUTSIDE

Hi all,

So in case you weren’t aware, Fully Charged, the world’s number 1 clean energy and electric vehicle channel, is soon going to be hosting it’s yearly event Fully Charged OUTSIDE from the 3rd to the 5th of September.

This three-day event will showcase a host of quality outdoor exhibits and attractions, including two live theatres, over 100 electrified vehicles, test drives, ride on’s, live music and more!

And guess what, Onto is going to be there.

That’s right, we’re going to be there, with a fancy booth and everything, to not only show the world what Onto is made of, but also to get the chance to meet our wonderful community members. So you’ll be able to chat with us about all things EV while also getting to participate in other Onto-vities such as a giveaway, a Q&A with our CEO Rob and other fun stuff!

That’s not all, we’re also going to be giving 6 lucky members of our community a pair of free day tickets to come along and enjoy the show! All you have to do is fill out this form to be entered into the draw. The winner will be announced on Monday.

Check out more information about Fully Charged OUTSIDE here.

We can’t wait to see you there!

UPDATE: The winners have now been picked, sorry if you haven’t been emailed. We’d still love you all to join… so please enjoy 10% off your tickets! All you have to do is enter this code at checkout: FCL21EXB. You can book them here >

12 Likes

This is super!! Would love to be there.

Would be a great opportunity to have onto customers there telling people how great the service is. No better way to sell a service than by the words of actual customers! EV’s in the park had a similar thing for the Zoe Facebook group on the Renault stand.

Currently printing my referral code on business cards :wink:

4 Likes

Looking forward to going just claimed my vip ticket :grin: will be good to meet up with some fellow community members

Good luck to everyone who enters, unfortunately its too far for me (400mile round trip and 8hrs in a car minimum).

1 Like

I expect a full interview video report from your time with Rob Jolly :blush:

3 Likes

Hopefully at some point there will be a venue for the north, or ideally two events a year to make it easier for those in all parts of the UK to attend.

4 Likes

Lily I think there’s a typo. Lol
I’ve just completed the quick form and it says it’ll let me know by 26th September :rofl:
Does this mean I havnt been selected. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Christ knows what it is on.to sent me the email saying I have a ticket probably have to clean up at he end of day maybe I get a black sack and a litter picker

3 Likes

@Slimtrader10 well I will be right there next to you supervising

2 Likes

And representing the Silver ONTO subscribers on the Friday, your truly. :older_man:

3 Likes

Platinum, surely :wink:

3 Likes

And representing the Platinum ONTO subscribers on the Friday, yours truly. :older_man:

1 Like

Anyone heard whether they have been allocated a ticket yet?

Sorry not got anything as yet

Nor me, assume I didn’t get one.

Guess I’ll have to buy the tickets tomorrow!
*** Looking forward to seeing the Onto-Team! ***

That’s what I put where it asked why you wanted to go! :innocent:

2 Likes