Onto app help please

Hey so we got a tesla delivered yesterday all is good and we’re happy with everything.

However just 2 wee things.

To charge it using a tesla charger do we just use our tesla key card?

Also, what’s the use of the app? Mines is still saying locked nothing happens if I press u lock not entirely sure what it’s for, the mileage is still sitting at 1000 on it when we have used it already just nothing works it’s keeps saying network error

If you’re referring to the Superchargers, then you just plug in. ONTO have an account and will pick up the bill. The charger recognises the car and starts the charge.

2 Likes

You may need to call ONTO if the app isn’t functioning correctly. Not only should it lock and unlock, but also you can precondition the vehicle and check the state of charge and a few other features that I can’t remember now.

1 Like

Well I honestly am impressed with onto, literally everything I’ve needed help with has been answered ASAP or done ASAP everything has been soo smooth!!

I literally posted this up like 5 minutes ago and got a call from them who helped me with this and were all good to go!!!

Onto should defo be proud of themselves with the level of customer service they give especially from what I’ve received!!

9 Likes

Does anyone else find that a bit spooky?

2 Likes

I do… a bit, but it is halloween season :stuck_out_tongue:

But then again, some of the OntO guys are on the ball, and it shows it how seriously they are taking Customer Services…

4 Likes

The person who called me deals with the teslas and he was on the forum at the time he was very helpful and even sent me an email with his details super helpful, well done onto!

5 Likes

Thanks @Lanie85 very much for taking time to post the outcome and feedback. Pleased it was so positive. Community members often get left high and dry wondering how it all panned out, particularly where problems are encountered, advice/help given and then not knowing the result. :older_man:

2 Likes

I work in big data/AI (not for onto) and the phrase we always use is that we have to keep things “spooky not creepy”!

3 Likes

I get mine next week but actually git an email last month

4 Likes

I’m intrigued to see the Tesla app mentioned in that email. Wonder if that means the Tesla app can be used now.

2 Likes

Yep I’m using the tesla app for mines, I just got my car on Tuesday and so far all is great well pleased with it

2 Likes

Do you have access to all features? In the past it wasn’t possible as Tesla only had a global account that meant ONTO couldn’t provide individual access to each car.

1 Like

It allows us to do everything and also access accessories if we wanted to buy.

Unsure what it was that you couldn’t use but every function on the tesla app seems to work

2 Likes

Have you uploaded any sounds for boombox yet…lol

We haven’t used that yet, we’re currently staying at the hospital as our 12 week old baby has underwent 2 open heart surgeries so it got delivered to us on Tuesday here at the hospital and we’ve only really been in and out of it and done what we needed too so not had a play around yet

7 Likes

Tesla car comes way down the priority line in those circumstances.
I am sure everyone is hoping you are all out of hospital soon and back to normal life.

Just so you are aware why the questions, almost 2 years ago the situation was very different and these threads explain…

1 Like

Ahh makes sense now, so yeah everything on the app we have been able to use and so far so good.

1 Like

Best wishes to you and your family and I wish for a full and speedy recovery for your little one :heart:

3 Likes

Likewise, all the best.:older_man: