Only way im going to afford a Porsche Taycan

Well, I have got myself a Porsche Taycan Turbo S, and it is really is the only way I will get my hands on one :stuck_out_tongue:

And it really does sound like an EV

6 Likes

that beast does look nice. Did you get it on Lease?

2 Likes

I think that’s what he means by the only way he will afford one

1 Like

I thought it was obvious it was from Forza Horizon 5, and yep thats what I meant by the only way I will afford one :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Wow game these days looks pretty real saw a video the other day the tesla roadster vs bugatti veyron looks pretty realistic.

3 Likes

Forza is the best by a long way for modelling as they are all licensed by the Manufacturers…

And it means I can wreck the taycan with no impact :slight_smile: and lots of very expensive ICE Cars from Aston Martin, Ferrari, and the old school Clio with out any of the emissions

3 Likes

@mozzauk,

Can’t go wrong with abit of Forza Horizon 5, I have mine in a Martini wrap!

I think we should get some Onto livery made :eyes:

5 Likes

I think that would be good :slight_smile: @BenR_at_Onto

I have mine also in a Duracell Battery Wrap, and all my cars have the number plate MOZZA EV…

3 Likes

@mozzauk I love it, I had a Duracell wrap on my iPace

2 Likes

The Forza games are amazing. Sadly no car I’ve ever owned has ever been featured in Forza (Motorsport or Horizon) such as the Hyundai Ioniq, Hyundai i30, Citroën C4, Vauxhall Astra, VW Golf (MK4)

I need to get more interesting cars and maybe I’ll see digital versions of them in games

I am surprised that the Renault Clio old shape is in there, and a Renault 5 ( I think) i went and bought loads in the Auctions with my event winnings :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just rude

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CW7YANrFdOb/?utm_medium=copy_link

Very surprised to see Cazoo offering a subscription on a brand new Tesla M3 (24 available currently), all-inclusive except for charging. The only downside is being fixed to a contract length of 6-36 months. Hoping to see a Porsche Taycan subscription in 2022.

2 Likes

Managed to get a Taycan on OntO, but it comes in OntO colours, also spotted a iPace in the same colours :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

The green wheels gave it away for me :rofl:

1 Like