No contact - New customer

Hi, so I booked online for delivery of a E-208 for 19/11/20, I received confirmation of the booking but no payment has been taken and no contract has been sent to me either. Also, the referral code didnt seem to apply, so should I rebook or what? I have sent two emails but still not received anything, is this normal procedure and is there a wait time for the contract? When is the first payment usually taken? Thank you in advance … Hoping someone can restore some confidence.

Payment isn’t taken until a contract is signed, but when the contract is sent to you does vary. Call them up if in doubt, its the best way to get quick answers. Still plenty of time yet though, so I wouldn’t be too worried.

Also as for the referral code isn’t too much cause for concern either. They don’t really show up anywhere but just get deducted from your first invoice if you do qualify for the £50 discount.

Don’t try to book anything again, but do call 0800 030 6840 and press the option for a new member if you have any doubts. They will be able to take a look at your booking and let you know what’s going on.

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for your help!

I have subsequently just received an email from them so hopefully the ball is rolling!!

Just one final question, I have downloaded the app but I can’t log in, just kicks me out saying cannot authenticate device, I use a Motorola G7 play… I can’t seem to find any information on this problem!

If you get in touch again they should be able to check that your account is all set up to log in. You should be able to gain access to the app, but won’t be able to see your booking until you’re within about a hour of your car’s scheduled delivery day and time. If you can’t log in at all if may be worth doing some troubleshooting in advance to get this sorted out.

One thing I would say is make sure your Google Play services are up to date, location access and bluetooth is enabled, the time and date is correct, and that your phone isn’t rooted (if you don’t know what this means, don’t worry, it won’t apply to you). You shouldn’t have any issues with that phone though, I have used a Moto G series phone with the Onto/Evezy app and it was one of the most reliable devices for connecting to the car.

2 Likes