Nissan Ariya Review

2 Likes

Really really nice car TBF drove one a couple of weeks ago at Millbrook its was really impressive.

2 Likes

Still doesn’t score very well in the good looks stakes though.

1 Like
1 Like

Drove one of these (the few metres we were allowed to in the pre-production models) way back at Farnborough.

I dismissed it for my own modest* needs - but it was a big roomy car. I’m still having difficulty reconciling the fact that I believe it is on the same platform as the Rennie Migraine.

I wonder if these are the “September Tease” from Onto as a replacement for the ID.4 Unobtainable model? :man_shrugging:

(*my needs are really quite lavish, but my budget only “modest” - Ho hum)

2 Likes

I test drove one last week. It was my first drive in an electric car and I was really impressed. Feels very well built and is really roomy inside and comfortable. For those needing a vehicle with space for 4 or 5 adults it’s ideal. Yes it costs in excess of £40k, but it does have a decent range and I feel is worth the money.

4 Likes

Great to hear the view of an EV Virgin!

(I feel that I’m starting to get a jaded view already - the Renault unveiling was quite lacklustre and I’m trying to drag myself back from negative impressions :rofl:)

1 Like