Newbie question about keys

Hello, newbie to Onto here getting an e208 on Tuesday. I’m not clear whether Onto give keys now with their cars as standard or whether this is something I have to ask for? As I’m yet to experience anything Bluetooth that is 100% reliable all of the time I’m keen to have a physical key. Do I need to do anything ahead of delivery to improve my chances of getting one? Can I simply request it from the delivery driver? Grateful for any intel!

1 Like

Yes, you’ll get the key with the delivery of your car :slight_smile:

This has been in place for all deliveries since April this year

2 Likes

Hi @andy981 Welcome to team Onto - good choice :slight_smile:

@Tyson has mentioned above We provide keys with all our cars now, so you’re not solely reliant upon the Onto app, however, do keep in mind that in order for the app to keep updating regularly, you’ll need to use it occasionally, even if for a short drive.

You don’t HAVE to use the app at all, it’s just that it won’t update with stats like battery % or miles left.

Please let us know how you get on with the delivery & if you have any issues, or need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team via either Live Chat, [email protected] or 0800 030 6840.

1 Like

Hi both, thank you so much for taking the time to respond. All noted and I will use the app usually to benefit from the other functionality - just good to have the key for those moments when Bluetooth has a sulk. Thank again!

2 Likes