New Zoe ZE50

Hi,

I believe I’m still on the pre-waiting list for the new Zoe and wondered if you had any information about whether the models evezy get have the fast charging 50kw CCS option?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @lgrok and welcome to our community!

At the moment, I do not have any more information about this. However, it shouldn’t take long now and we will make sure to send out an email to everyone as well as posting it here on our community as soon as we know more. Keep an eye out :smiley:

1 Like

Under the Zoe on the website, it says “New model deliveries arriving in March”. :raised_hands:t3:

Not sure if that helps, but I assume that’s the latest information.

1 Like

And if waiting lists for yet-to-be-released models aren’t currently available, this is one for the Ideas forum :+1:t3:

@lgrok Just heard back from the team, and happy to tell you that all our new Zoe’s will have rapid charging (CCS)! That’s all I can say for now… :smiley:

7 Likes

That’s great news! Thanks so much for the update!

2 Likes

Since this just came up in the facebook group… @Lily_at_Evezy Can you confirm what colours the Iconic and GT line will be?

3 Likes

We should get almost every colour offered! More news to follow :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

ZE50 Accessories Brochure

Do like the matching car colour nail polish :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Wondering if Evezy is still planning to start deliveries of the Zoe50s by the end of March?
@Lily_at_Evezy
Cheers

2 Likes

Hi @Quercus, we know that our vehicles have already reached the UK, however, we are working to understand if it will be logistically possible to get them to our site and then out to customers. We hope to be able to deliver them to you as soon as possible, but with the current situation with Covid 19 we may face some delays. We will keep you updated as soon as we have more information!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. It’s good to know the cars are this side of the channel :grinning: I suspect any further movement might be tricky in the current situation, but let’s see.

3 Likes

From what I understand (and count on @Lily_at_Evezy to correct me if I’m wrong) vehicles cross the channel from Le Havre to Southampton. They get an initial PDI at the Renault Distribution Centre that is situated within the port.

These Renaults are then sent to the supplying dealers around the country. They receive a second and final PDI and are registered in the owner’s name. The customer then goes into the dealership to pick up their new car.

Most car dealers have now shut their showrooms and will receive no more vehicles from Southampton until after the 3 week lockdown. DSG of Morecambe prepare and supply Zoes to fleet buyers. So evezy’s Zoes are either at the Distribution Centre in Southampton or at the dealer’s in Morecambe. They need to get to the Leamington Spa Operations Hub to be fitted with evezy’s hardware before they are delivered to customers.

Car Hire companies are currently still operating, no doubt because they provide an important transportation solution to people. Most importantly key workers, who need to get to work despite public transport being cut back. Evezy could argue that they too are an essential transport provider, and thus not subject to the restrictions imposed on other businesses.

If this is the case, they will have to “negotiate” with either the Distribution Centre to send their vehicles to Morecambe, and/or DSG to transport them to Leamington Spa. Their delivery drivers would then need to take them to the Swap Points or the homes of customers.

As can be seen, this requires quite a few individuals and teams to be prepared to work despite the current situation. Any that can’t or won’t will break the chain, and mean the Zoes will stay where they are. And that for at least 3 weeks, and possibly longer if the lockdown is extended.

1 Like

My issue here (I’m sure I’m not alone) is that I’d rather there be a delay in the vehicles getting to customers. There is little point in having a car sit on the drive given the current lockdown for what is the majority of people.

6 Likes

Fully charged review…

1 Like

So going by this email, the logistics guys are not prepared to work, and who can blame them.

Due to Covid-19, our delivery times have been impacted. The car manufacturers we work with have closed their plants short term, which is further affecting the issue. We will continue to keep you updated over the coming weeks once we have more information. However, we still have vehicles being returned, so the waiting list will continue to be reduced in this way.